Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X

Discus and support Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Morning All. I was having a problem with Fallout Shelter not syncing, so I followed the Microsoft advice and re-installed the game. This did not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr lnnocent, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Mr lnnocent
    Mr lnnocent Guest

Good Morning All.

I was having a problem with Fallout Shelter not syncing, so I followed the Microsoft advice and re-installed the game. This did not help. So followed the next advice, to Remove my account from the Xbox and then re-add it. So I removed my account and could
    not re-add it. So looked for more advice and that was to perform a hard reset, so did that, still cannot add my account. Last thing was to a do a full reset and removed all accounts etc. from the Xbox. Did this. And now, I have an Xbox that I cannot add any
    accounts to. Any guidance, would be greatly appreciated. No-one to talk too from Microsoft Support. Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X :(

:)

Mr lnnocent, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AndreHenson-Schnee Win User

I am having the same problem. All the tips you provided didnt work. What is next?
  3. WPAK Win User

4. Mr lnnocent Win User

Hallo. I eventually resolved mine by using a UK vpn on my mobile and then using my phone as a wifi hotspot connected my xbox to my hotspot and voila, i was able to re-add all my accounts. I can only assume my home internet service provider had blocked
    some ports. Nothing else worked for me and I was about to factory reset my xbox, glad I tried to log on to my wifes xbox first and realused that it had the same issue. Best of luck to you. Regards. Mort.
  5. WPAK Win User

6. Mr lnnocent Win User

Thank You for the quick response. When I click on add, All I get is the black screen with the spinning circle and then it goes back to the add account. I do not get asked for email or anything. Xbox was working perfectly with the exception of the issue
    I had with Fallout shelter and now I cannot add any accounts back on.
Thema:

1. Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Unable add accounts

2. Unable to add a device to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add a device to my account: I have a Xbox one X, that I need to have serviced. To do so, I need to add the device to my account. When I go to the Devices page and follow the steps to add the device (Serial number), I get a...
  3. Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable yo add friends because of how Microsoft account is set up: Good evening, I have been trying various things to enable my son to connect with his friends but to no avail. All the previous asked questions have been hidden. Surely you get lots of people...
  4. Unable to Add my visa debit card in Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Add my visa debit card in Microsoft account: Im from India. My old debit card expired. So, I got new one (Visa card) and it support Paypal account sadly My Microsoft account not accept the debit card. It says like, Not matched entries and...
  5. Unable to add funds to my child’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add funds to my child’s account: Im trying to add funds to my childs account which i have done many time however after I confirm the amount i get this message. Any help please. Contact Microsoft support We can’t process your...
  6. Unable to add device to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to add device to Microsoft account: I purchased minecraft for my son from my Microsoft account. I was able to redeem the code from his mircosoft account and it's listed under his games. However, when I try to download it there are...
  7. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  8. Unable to add any accounts after 0x801901f4 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add any accounts after 0x801901f4 error: Hello, about 2 days ago I turned on my Xbox after a lengthy hiatus. All worked fine save for the fact that whenever I tried to login I would keep getting a 0x801901f4 error. Online I found that...
  9. Unable to add account or sign in to an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account or sign in to an account: I couldnt sign into my account on my xbox so i tried deleting it and readding it but when i tried to readd the account it would show the circle for a few seconds and then send me back the the add...
  10. Unable to add money to child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to add money to child account: Hi there, I would appreciate some help. I am unable to add money onto my child's account - meaning he is unable to buy games for his xbox. I've tried a numebr of debit/credit cards, and also...