Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X

Discus and support Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Morning All. I was having a problem with Fallout Shelter not syncing, so I followed the Microsoft advice and re-installed the game. This did not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr lnnocent, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Mr lnnocent
    Mr lnnocent Guest

Good Morning All.

I was having a problem with Fallout Shelter not syncing, so I followed the Microsoft advice and re-installed the game. This did not help. So followed the next advice, to Remove my account from the Xbox and then re-add it. So I removed my account and could
    not re-add it. So looked for more advice and that was to perform a hard reset, so did that, still cannot add my account. Last thing was to a do a full reset and removed all accounts etc. from the Xbox. Did this. And now, I have an Xbox that I cannot add any
    accounts to. Any guidance, would be greatly appreciated. No-one to talk too from Microsoft Support. Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X :(

:)

Mr lnnocent, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. WPAK Win User

3. WPAK Win User

4. Mr lnnocent Win User

Thank You for the quick response. When I click on add, All I get is the black screen with the spinning circle and then it goes back to the add account. I do not get asked for email or anything. Xbox was working perfectly with the exception of the issue
    I had with Fallout shelter and now I cannot add any accounts back on.
  5. SoPaw19 Win User

xbox live family account

Unable to add my brothers account to my family account. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X

Hello Bear,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to add your account onto your Xbox One X console, but you're capable of adding another account.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Unable add accounts

2. Unable to add money to child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to add money to child account: Hi there, I would appreciate some help. I am unable to add money onto my child's account - meaning he is unable to buy games for his xbox. I've tried a numebr of debit/credit cards, and also...
  3. Unable to add account after removing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account after removing it: I had a sign in error so I removed the account as recommended. Upon readding the account, it says "(user) is here already. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you can't add...
  4. Unable to add account to Xbox One s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add account to Xbox One s: I had to perform a factory reset for multiplayer troubleshooting purposes. After doing this I am now unable to add an account to my xbox every time I try one of three things happens, I press add...
  5. Unable to Add a New Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add a New Account: I am unable to add a new account to my Xbox. When I click on "add new" it says that my Xbox can only have 32 accounts on it and that I need to remove an account in order to add a new one. I only...
  6. Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X: I was unable to sign in to my account. Per other forum posts, I removed my account from the Xbox. When trying to add it back, the screen displays a loading circle then returns to the "sign in"...
  7. Unable to add account after deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add account after deleted: I was having issues with a couple of the accounts on my xbox, so deleted them as per Microsoft instructions. Now I cannot add them back to the xbox one as it keeps telling me they still exist! But...
  8. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  9. Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005): I was having problems accessing my payment and billings sections of my account on my xbox as well as being able to purchase vbucks so after a bit of Googling I did the following Hold down console...
  10. Impossible d'ajouter un compte (Mod Translation: Unable to add an account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible d'ajouter un compte (Mod Translation: Unable to add an account): Bonjour, Hier j'ai du retirer mon compte cause d'un bug et aujourd'hui il m'est impossible d'ajouter un nouvel élément. Que faire svp ? Merci. (Mod Translation) Hello, yesterday I had to...