Unable to add debit/credit card

Discus and support Unable to add debit/credit card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm from India, unable to add payment options(debit/credit) card to microsoft account but the same cards were successfully added to Prime video,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SrikantMishra90, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Unable to add debit/credit card

Hi,

I'm from India, unable to add payment options(debit/credit) card to microsoft account but the same cards were successfully added to Prime video, Netflix etc with ease.

Please provide any suggestion to solve this issue

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Srikant

:)

SrikantMishra90, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Zeeshan Mhaskar Win User

Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

Indian credit cards do work in India ..

But debit cards don't

My friends are using their cc , but I am unable to add debit card

Although debit card does work in Windows Store and Windows Phone Store because they use commerce.microsoft.com as their billing system while Xbox Live has a different billing system
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi SrikantMishra90,

Sorry hear this. Some solutions is to make sure the address on your Xbox Live account matches the address of your credit/debit card and the card number, expiration date, and cvs matches the card. Contact customer service who issue the credit/debit card.
    If you tried on your Xbox, adding it via the internet. If it stills doesn't work then yeah contact customer support.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will have to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. eviltedi Win User

CAN'T USE PAYPAL WHEN USING YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!!!

I'm in the UK and don't have that problem, I have used Paypal and debit cards, when it asks you to add a credit card just add your debit card details, it worked for me.
  6. HassanB Win User

xbox live germany paypal 8382025C

Hi,

This is the current information listed for the above error message:

The PayPal account you are trying to add is not supported. Xbox LIVE only supports PayPal accounts that have a credit card or confirmed bank account as a funding source. Update your PayPal account with one of these funding sources, or try using a different
    PayPal account.

If you are unable to attach a credit card/debit card to the account and you're unable to add the PayPal account then you will need to purchase subscription cards from a retail store.
Thema:

1. Unable to add debit/credit card - Similar Threads - Unable add debit

2. Unable to add account to Xbox One s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add account to Xbox One s: I had to perform a factory reset for multiplayer troubleshooting purposes. After doing this I am now unable to add an account to my xbox every time I try one of three things happens, I press add...
  3. Unable to add voice in captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add voice in captures: Hiya�� I wanted to put my voice in capture recordings and I cant seem to find out how is this possible? Lemme know please thanks���� 3b276a38-8f83-4141-aac5-d04bfedee7db
  4. Unable to post or add a description in my Xbox One Club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to post or add a description in my Xbox One Club: Dear Moderators, I have just made a public Social Club named New Canaan Trading Company to the Social Club section and it won't let me add a description, tag or even post on this Club and I don't...
  5. Unable to Add a New Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add a New Account: I am unable to add a new account to my Xbox. When I click on "add new" it says that my Xbox can only have 32 accounts on it and that I need to remove an account in order to add a new one. I only...
  6. Why am I unable to add a friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to add a friend?: I am able to add friends except one particular friend. I've been on to his Profile on Xbox live and gone to "Add friend". I've chosen to friend him and pressed submit but keep getting the message...
  7. 无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]

in XBoX on Windows
    无法添加新设备[Translation-Unable to add new device]: 输入信息之后显示一下一段话,不知道如何解决,望答复,十分感谢 非常抱歉。 我们目前 法在线处理您的请求。 请与 Microsoft 支持部门联系以获得帮助。 (hLn8H/7nJE621/84.26) [Translation-Enter the information after displaying a passage, do not know how to solve, hope...
  8. Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X: I was unable to sign in to my account. Per other forum posts, I removed my account from the Xbox. When trying to add it back, the screen displays a loading circle then returns to the "sign in"...
  9. Unable to add account after deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add account after deleted: I was having issues with a couple of the accounts on my xbox, so deleted them as per Microsoft instructions. Now I cannot add them back to the xbox one as it keeps telling me they still exist! But...
  10. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...