Unable to add new profile

Discus and support Unable to add new profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I am having an issue in which when I try and add a new profile to my console a blank page comes up, I am on the most recent update for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tw1ST3d G4mb1T, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Unable to add new profile

Hi all

I am having an issue in which when I try and add a new profile to my console a blank page comes up,

I am on the most recent update for the insider program

anyone had this or know of a way to resolve it?

:)

Tw1ST3d G4mb1T, Jan 8, 2019
  2. white knight ax Win User

Good afternoon. Try unpluged the console and internet for two minutes and plug. Its resolve many of the situations.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Thank you for posting on the forums today, I'd be happy to help.

Have you done any of the basic troubleshooting for the Xbox? If you haven't already done so, Go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Try that first and let us know if you still can't add a new profile.
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Tw1ST3d G4mb1T!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue.

Being that you're in the Insider program, then it's best for you to report that from within that by following the steps here on our support site entitled

How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

Whenever you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  5. SpaceJankey Win User

Have you tried restarting the console? If the blank page persists let me know!
  6. AlphaTrash26297 Win User

Unable to Switch Profiles on Xbox One

Hey @Genesis1953,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that didn't help. On top of being unable to switch to her profile, I also can't do any profile management or add/manage profiles. It's weird, I can sign in and out of my profile, but I can't switch to hers and
    I cannot add or change anything to the profiles. Any other suggestions?
Thema:

1. Unable to add new profile - Similar Threads - Unable add profile

2. Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X: I was unable to sign in to my account. Per other forum posts, I removed my account from the Xbox. When trying to add it back, the screen displays a loading circle then returns to the "sign in"...
  3. Unable to add account after deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add account after deleted: I was having issues with a couple of the accounts on my xbox, so deleted them as per Microsoft instructions. Now I cannot add them back to the xbox one as it keeps telling me they still exist! But...
  4. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  5. Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005): I was having problems accessing my payment and billings sections of my account on my xbox as well as being able to purchase vbucks so after a bit of Googling I did the following Hold down console...
  6. Impossible d'ajouter un compte (Mod Translation: Unable to add an account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible d'ajouter un compte (Mod Translation: Unable to add an account): Bonjour, Hier j'ai du retirer mon compte cause d'un bug et aujourd'hui il m'est impossible d'ajouter un nouvel élément. Que faire svp ? Merci. (Mod Translation) Hello, yesterday I had to...
  7. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  8. Unable to add second amount of money to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add second amount of money to childs account: Hi, This morning I added $10AUD to my childs account. I then tried to add another $10AUD but I've received the following error message: Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble...
  9. Unable to share Minecraft add-ons across profiles on same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share Minecraft add-ons across profiles on same console: I recently purchased an Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle, it came with download codes for Minecraft as well as the Favorites Pack and the Builders Pack. I redeemed all three codes and...
  10. unable to download or add a profile to my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to download or add a profile to my xbox 360: I was playing a game recently when my xbox started acting really strange and buggy. After a few minutes it froze entirely and i was forced to unplug it to shut it down. Apon restarting it took...