Unable to add new profile

Discus and support Unable to add new profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all I am having an issue in which when I try and add a new profile to my console a blank page comes up, I am on the most recent update for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tw1ST3d G4mb1T, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Unable to add new profile

Hi all

I am having an issue in which when I try and add a new profile to my console a blank page comes up,

I am on the most recent update for the insider program

anyone had this or know of a way to resolve it?

:)

Tw1ST3d G4mb1T, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to add new profile

1. Unable to add new profile - Similar Threads - Unable add profile

2. I am unable to add any sort of card based payment method to my Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to add any sort of card based payment method to my Microsoft/Xbox account: Hello, I am from India, and for the past 1 month I have been trying to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass using both Windows Store and the Xbox site. I have tried to add three different cards via...
  3. Unable to add friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add friends: Hi guys, a pretty urgent thing here, I cannot add any friends on my xbox live account. When I try, they will say: 'You are unable to access this feature becoz of how ur acc is set up. Pls change...
  4. Unable to re-add my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to re-add my account: I was unable to log into my account, I’d select it then nothing would happen, so I removed it. Now when I try and re-add it it says my email is already in use on the Xbox with another user, but it...
  5. Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...: Let me preface I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 installed and at the time I did not own an Xbox One yet. I recently picked up an Xbox One S, however since I have an existing Xbox Live /...
  6. unable to add money to child's microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to add money to child's microsoft account: Hi I am unable to add money to my child's Microsoft account for an Xbox game. I was able to do it a few weeks ago, and nothing has changed since then. The card is working fine. The error...
  7. Unable to add friends for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add friends for Minecraft realms: I created an Xbox live account for my sons I that we could play Minecraft together via “Realms” but his account is not able to add me as a friend due to privacy settings. I changed all of the...
  8. Unable to share Minecraft add-ons across profiles on same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to share Minecraft add-ons across profiles on same console: I recently purchased an Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle, it came with download codes for Minecraft as well as the Favorites Pack and the Builders Pack. I redeemed all three codes and...
  9. Unable to sign in/add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in/add account: So I'm unable to sign in, I keep getting a 0x80a40019 error code. I've tried restarting the console, hard resetting it, but it connects to my internet just fine with no problems....
  10. unable to download or add a profile to my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to download or add a profile to my xbox 360: I was playing a game recently when my xbox started acting really strange and buggy. After a few minutes it froze entirely and i was forced to unplug it to shut it down. Apon restarting it took...