Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher

Discus and support Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i am experiencing problems with the xbox app on my Windows 10 device. When i try to boot up Final Fantasy 15 i get a message saying i need to ask a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thegameslayer2 YT, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher

Hi i am experiencing problems with the xbox app on my Windows 10 device. When i try to boot up Final Fantasy 15 i get a message saying i need to ask a parent for permission to play the game. (which is normal because i am villingly
    under parental controls.) When the message pops up i get 1 option to ask for permission by sending an email to my guardian. When i click on this button i get a message that reads "An error ocurred. We are working on it. Try again later. I've had this problem
    for a week now. Does anyone know what causes this error and/or knows how to solve it

:)

Thegameslayer2 YT, Apr 6, 2020
  2. TanRex0940 Win User

Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem.

Try asking xbox via email they might help
  3. SparkStormrider Win User

Asking for permission

You might want to go to 343 Industries as that is the company that does all of the work on the Halo series now. See if there is a way to contact someone either there.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Asking for permission

your asking the wrong people,you would have to contact the developers.
  5. stephen kundrat Win User

Asking for permission

Ok. Thx for the advice guys
  6. dooseyboy Win User

Asking for permission

use it and make sure to credit it.

thats what busts mosts people.

its good that you're seeking permission.

also to make your videos more original try remixing the song somehow
Thema:

Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher

1. Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher - Similar Threads - Unable ask permission

2. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...
  3. XboX one X last Update issue (unable to capture 4K)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX one X last Update issue (unable to capture 4K): I see too many people complain about various problems with last system update, please give us opportunity to retreat to previous updates versions until this last update not be fixed. Or give us...
  4. Unable to Stream on Windows PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Stream on Windows PC: After connecting Xbox and wired controller Xbox to windows pc Xbox companion app keeps giving message " Sign into your account on this console" when I'm already signed in to my Xbox account and...
  5. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  6. Xbox(Beta) For windows 10 UNABLE TO CONFIGURE DOWNLOAD LOCATION

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(Beta) For windows 10 UNABLE TO CONFIGURE DOWNLOAD LOCATION: After scouring the forums as well as other external sources, I've been unaccomplished in finding how to download a game from this wicked launcher. Any other source for gaming applies a function...
  7. Impossible de ce connecter à mon réseau[Unable to connect to my network]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de ce connecter à mon réseau[Unable to connect to my network]: Bonjour Après une coupure internet ma console qui a que 3 mois, ne parviens plus ce connecter ma box, elle l'a détecte mais impossible de ce connecter, j'ai essayer de redémarrer la console en...
  8. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet: Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again 64c44753-b3a1-4f9e-b609-18f47242f083
  9. Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Unable to sign in after change of primary email: Yesterday I decided to change the primary mail address (After being annoyed for some time that they don't even support plus-aliased mail addresses), and had to find out that I was automatically...
  10. Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi: Hi everyone, My Xbox automatically updated around 4 pm Tuesday and I was able to connect to Wi-Fi until Wednesday. That's when there were no networks showing up and all it says was Wireless and...