Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

Discus and support Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does this mean it happens when i try signing into gta v social club? 28ac363f-a1fa-4360-a8dc-84424d91e80a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by juliaaaa��., Feb 9, 2019.

1. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

What does this mean it happens when i try signing into gta v social club?

:)

juliaaaa��., Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you go to

Microsoft Account Services and subscriptions.
    and confirm that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? If it is not up to date that would need to be renewed before continuing multiplayer activities.
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox live

4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Banned because password got stolen?

Hey there -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are handled by the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<< team. We are unable to provide assistance with Enforcement related actions or Xbox Live account issues. For further
    information, you'll want to refer to the website I linked.

If you feel your Xbox Live account has been compromised, I suggest you change your password and ensure that your >>security information<<
    for your Xbox Live account is accurate and secure. Also be sure to enable two-factor authentication as well.

Thanks for understanding.
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Passcode log in

6. Liquid5tranger Win User

Cant Contact Xbox Live

Thema:

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

1. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live... - Similar Threads - Unable authenticate Live

2. Unable to change gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change gamertag: Hello, I wanted to change my gamertag, but it won't let me with the one I like. I want it to be what my display name is, . Thing is, I get an error everytime. Any issues with the services? Can...
  3. Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Impossivel ser o Host/Unable to Host: Olá pessoal e microsoft,gostaria de saber como faço pra resolver o problema em hostear uma partida no minecraft,pois consigo entrar em mundos de alguns amigos,mas eles nunca conseguem no meu,ja...
  4. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  5. Unable to Block Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Block Players: There are some players who have added be, but I am unable to block the individuals. Steps Already Taken So far, I have tried to block the individual via the Xbox App, which did take me off the...
  6. Unable to change gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change gamertag: Hi, I'm just trying to use my credit card to pay 10 dollars for a gamertag change but I keep getting this errors 'Contact us at Microsoft. We’re having trouble processing your payment.' 'We’re...
  7. unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set up Recon 50x headset to Xbox one: Please please can someone help. We are unable to set up our new headset, the Recon 50x. The menu on our screen is not as in instructions. Under settings should be option for Audio but ours does...
  8. Unable to download Minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Minecraft for windows 10: Order history says I already redeemed my code and it's purchased, but once I go to the microsoft store, it's making me buy the whole game again. Any help? 9a3d1753-6b92-4d9e-b240-25c50fcd572b
  9. Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live: I've been trying to connect to xbox live and just can't, it's been a week or something like that When I run the connectivity test, I get the service alert icon, but the xbox service alert page...
  10. Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...: It doesn't let me hit enter when I sign into ea sports on madden 17 The enter button is blank it won't let move the cursor to it on Xbox 1 aa12eb38-1f15-453c-b98e-028688a60729