Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

Discus and support Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does this mean it happens when i try signing into gta v social club? 28ac363f-a1fa-4360-a8dc-84424d91e80a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by juliaaaa��., Feb 9, 2019.

1. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

What does this mean it happens when i try signing into gta v social club?

:)

juliaaaa��., Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you go to

Microsoft Account Services and subscriptions.
    and confirm that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? If it is not up to date that would need to be renewed before continuing multiplayer activities.
  3. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox live

4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Banned because password got stolen?

Hey there -

Xbox Live Enforcement actions are handled by the >>Xbox Live Enforcement<< team. We are unable to provide assistance with Enforcement related actions or Xbox Live account issues. For further
    information, you'll want to refer to the website I linked.

If you feel your Xbox Live account has been compromised, I suggest you change your password and ensure that your >>security information<<
    for your Xbox Live account is accurate and secure. Also be sure to enable two-factor authentication as well.

Thanks for understanding.
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Passcode log in

6. Liquid5tranger Win User

Cant Contact Xbox Live

Thema:

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

1. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live... - Similar Threads - Unable authenticate Live

2. 0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?: I am unable to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s, suddenly. Seems to be only me and it was working fine today, and no changes were made at all. I am getting "Please try again later 0x801901f4...
  3. Unable to access games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access games.: Is anyone else being given a message about service outages whenever they try and start one of their games? Seems a little weird considering the Live Status page says that everything is fine....
  4. Unable to loggin to xbox live with my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to loggin to xbox live with my account.: I only get the error code 831188FE. If i try to loggin with my xbox 360. And i have followed all the 5 steps to try to fix it. I can loggin on pc and mobilephones but i am unable to see my games...
  5. Unable to sign into Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into Twitch: Ever since the twitch app was released on Xbox One, it has been impossible for me to sign into the Twitch app. It is as if Microsoft doesn't want you to sign in. I have reset MAC Address,...
  6. regarding unable to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    regarding unable to play: I just downloaded warface in my xobx one but as i tried to play it gives an option "that live gold makes it better" so am i unable to play the game if i did not join live gold??? even though the...
  7. Unable to Purchase Burnout Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Purchase Burnout Revenge: I recently attempted to purchase Burnout Revenge from the Xbox One store, but upon clicking the "See prices" button I get an error telling me to buy the game from an Xbox rather than Xbox.com. I...
  8. Unable to downlload Sea of Thieves but I already dowload it and pllayed it in the past

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to downlload Sea of Thieves but I already dowload it and pllayed it in the past: I bought Sea of Thieves the llast year as a preorder. I left the game for a while but I wanted to come back playing, but I dont know why Im unable to download it, in the store only shows the...
  9. Unable to view all content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view all content: For the past year I've been unable to view any shared content (like saved clips) on my xbox console, the app on my phone, or the website. It always has the same message that it's 'unable to find...
  10. Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...: It doesn't let me hit enter when I sign into ea sports on madden 17 The enter button is blank it won't let move the cursor to it on Xbox 1 aa12eb38-1f15-453c-b98e-028688a60729