Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

Discus and support Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club a7175274-aa3a-4d06-a2f9-433e7fe07676 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dylanChapman2, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

i dont know why it does this just trying to log in to rockstar social club

:)

dylanChapman2, Apr 7, 2020
  2. MrTacco123 Win User

GTA V social club connection.

Every time i try to connect my xbox account, I get this error:

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account. (My xbox live is still good and working)
    It also says invalid login data when i try linking it when logged int to the social club.
  3. dylanChapman2 Win User

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account.

doesn't really help but ok
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live account.

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Can you go to

Microsoft Account Services and subscriptions.
    and confirm that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? If it is not up to date that would need to be renewed before continuing multiplayer activities.
  6. avis thompson Win User

power systems down completely unplug from wall 15sec plug back up power up console. and everything should go back to normal.
Thema:

Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

1. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live... - Similar Threads - Unable authenticate Live

2. unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3: iv been trying to download phatasy star from the windows app store but i keep getting the 0x80073CF3 code iv tried every fix i could find online if anyone could help that would be great...
  3. Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I have spaces when I put ii or LL in my gamertag? For example, I am unable to...: Why am I not allowed to have spaced i's or spaces L's in my gamertag anymore? When I go to change my gamertag to Anton O44 ii it keeps saying it's not allowed on Xbox or when I try changing my...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership: Hello, I purchased and installed Minecraft Dungeons for PC via the Microsoft store. When I launch the game, I receive an error stating that the game is unable to verify game ownership. I checked...
  5. Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect purchased Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store to Minecraft Dungeons...: Was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I bought Minecraft dungeons by going through the minecraft launcher, which gave me a huge run around to 3 different places to purchase/play it: Xbox,...
  6. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  7. Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play “world of warships legend” off line: We purched this game when we had the xbox live access. We camceled xbox live today and we found we are not even allow to thia game off line... can any one help to solve this problem? thanks!...
  8. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: It says this even though I have an Xbox live gold account up and going I just checked my subscriptions that I do. Why is this happening? 89b96313-0cee-4fa5-b86e-163ed7090af4
  9. Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to authenticate with Xbox Live network. Please ensure your account is an Xbox Live...: What does this mean it happens when i try signing into gta v social club? 28ac363f-a1fa-4360-a8dc-84424d91e80a
  10. Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...: It doesn't let me hit enter when I sign into ea sports on madden 17 The enter button is blank it won't let move the cursor to it on Xbox 1 aa12eb38-1f15-453c-b98e-028688a60729