Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

Discus and support Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarverus, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Sarverus
    Sarverus Guest

Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message:

Contact Microsoft Support

Your payment can not be processed

TqQOjs0PgUelXvDR.54.1

2019.09.20 - 10:52:00 UTC

I have absolutely no idea what to do now as Giftcards don't work at all -.-

At this point I am desperate ...

:)

Sarverus, Sep 22, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. RedCarGamer Win User

See if you can buy by accessing the Microsoft Store in Xbox App in mobile or Windows 10 or by browser.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Some great feedback here. I would suggest trying them indeed.

I had a problem once where on of my cards expired and did not know untill someone asked me to check. Once I updated the card details, I could purchase games again
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Hello my name's Jay a Xbox gamer here to help you.

Please could you try the following steps.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds, at which point it will shut down.
    2. Unplug the power supply from your console.
    3. Wait for about 3 minutes.
    4. Plug the power supply back into your console.
    5. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox One console to turn it on.

Sorry about this
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store! - Similar Threads - Unable buy Game

2. Unable to buy game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to buy game pass: As mentioned in the title I have been unable to buy the xbox game pass for PC. When i click join and enter my pin the screen turns black as pictured below. I have tried joining on microsoft store...
  3. Unable to buy Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to buy Xbox Game Pass: Hello! Yesterday at about 6pm I was playing outer worlds through game pass, while playing, the game shut down and i got a notification that I need xbox game pass to play. So naturally I went to...
  4. XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY: Is there any one having issues when trying to buy a backwards games? I always got the message your purchase was not complete, try later. If any one had the same issue and has a solution I would...
  5. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  6. unable to buy backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to buy backwards compatible games: I have tried with my xbox one and the website store to buy a 360 game but everytime I press buy option it loads a window that says "Uh-Oh! That wasn't supposed to happen It seems that you have...
  7. SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...: -Unbeliavable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft,i dont want the game for free, i wanna *BUY* the game... -When i try to buy it , it shows: *The offer is not valid in your region*...
  8. Unable to buy 360 games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy 360 games with Gold: I recently redeemed a code for Gold in order to play Dragon Age 2, however, I can’t buy it from my console, as it says something about backwards compatibility being unavailable. When I try to buy...
  9. Unable to buy backwards comp games on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy backwards comp games on xbox one: I've been getting the message "Sorry, Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." When trying to buy Modern warfare 2 on both the xbox one store, and trying to buy it on...
  10. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....