Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store

Discus and support Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 10000 YEN balance on my account, but the [mod removed] thing is saying that "only credit cards are accepted for purchase of ZERO-Z rated games."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WangLo, Aug 30, 2019.

1. WangLo
    WangLo Guest

I have 10000 YEN balance on my account, but the [mod removed] thing is saying that "only credit cards are accepted for purchase of ZERO-Z rated games." It won't take an American credit card (or paypal). That's why I bought the [mod removed] yen. Seriously.
    [mod removed]

:)

WangLo, Aug 30, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

when this happens I usually press 0 so I always go to a operator and i eventually get to someone who can talk to me
  3. WangLo Win User

Easier said than done. All I'm getting is this automated [Mod Removed- Inappropriate]. Can't figure out how to get a chat with a real person.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact xbox live support for issues regarding billing or payments. Make sure you are using the right currency for your account's region.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

save japan xbox...

Microsoft is abandoning Japan. Not only is there no Japanese localize title for Xbox, but Xbox Game Pass has yet to launch. Please save Xbox users in Japan.

Games not released in Japan

*Sea of Thieves

*State of Decay 2

*Crackdown 3

Games released in Japan

*Gears 4 (subtitles)

*Gears 5 (Subtitles)

*Forza Horizon 4 (Subtitles)

*Halo Wars 2 (Subtitles)
    Every markets are all different not all places get all the titles
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Why Xbox is failing in Japan and how it can be fixed.

Oh yeah another thing, Japanese people will mostly likely only buy products from Japan, if it's not from Japan (such as Xbox), then they won't buy it.
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store - Similar Threads - Unable buy Gears

2. Unable to buy Mass Effect 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Mass Effect 2 DLC: When i try to buy dlc in-game, i get the following message: "There are no available items to purchase at this time". I tried the store but the only dlc there is Arrival but I'd like to have the...
  3. Unable to buy xbox 360 game from the store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to buy xbox 360 game from the store: Hello Merry Christmas to all Here is the thing, I'm trying to buy old xbox 360 game Ninja Gaiden 2 from the store and it won't let me after I press confirm it just shows me error message unable...
  4. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  5. Unable to buy from the store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy from the store.: Hi, I have tried reaching out to xbox/Microsoft on twitter, on phone, and trough there support page, but no help. All of a sudden i was unable to buy anything from their online store. Not on Xbox...
  6. Unable to buy game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to buy game pass: As mentioned in the title I have been unable to buy the xbox game pass for PC. When i click join and enter my pin the screen turns black as pictured below. I have tried joining on microsoft store...
  7. Unable to buy Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to buy Xbox Game Pass: Hello! Yesterday at about 6pm I was playing outer worlds through game pass, while playing, the game shut down and i got a notification that I need xbox game pass to play. So naturally I went to...
  8. why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox...: why does it say "your account is unable to make this purchase when trying to buy an xbox 360 game?" 6c9c77cd-f055-4ffb-8005-607b2ca5fd9f
  9. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  10. unable to receive promotional codes for the gears collection after buying GOW4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to receive promotional codes for the gears collection after buying GOW4: I bought gears of war 4 the 12th of October, and still haven't received promo codes for the gears collection. ce0dc292-0532-4b91-86ac-66c2d4f6abde