Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store

Discus and support Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 10000 YEN balance on my account, but the [mod removed] thing is saying that "only credit cards are accepted for purchase of ZERO-Z rated games."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WangLo, Aug 30, 2019.

1. WangLo
    WangLo Guest

I have 10000 YEN balance on my account, but the [mod removed] thing is saying that "only credit cards are accepted for purchase of ZERO-Z rated games." It won't take an American credit card (or paypal). That's why I bought the [mod removed] yen. Seriously.
    [mod removed]

:)

WangLo, Aug 30, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

when this happens I usually press 0 so I always go to a operator and i eventually get to someone who can talk to me
  3. WangLo Win User

Easier said than done. All I'm getting is this automated [Mod Removed- Inappropriate]. Can't figure out how to get a chat with a real person.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Contact xbox live support for issues regarding billing or payments. Make sure you are using the right currency for your account's region.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

save japan xbox...

Microsoft is abandoning Japan. Not only is there no Japanese localize title for Xbox, but Xbox Game Pass has yet to launch. Please save Xbox users in Japan.

Games not released in Japan

*Sea of Thieves

*State of Decay 2

*Crackdown 3

Games released in Japan

*Gears 4 (subtitles)

*Gears 5 (Subtitles)

*Forza Horizon 4 (Subtitles)

*Halo Wars 2 (Subtitles)
    Every markets are all different not all places get all the titles
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Why Xbox is failing in Japan and how it can be fixed.

Oh yeah another thing, Japanese people will mostly likely only buy products from Japan, if it's not from Japan (such as Xbox), then they won't buy it.
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Gears 5 from Japan Xbox store - Similar Threads - Unable buy Gears

2. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  3. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  4. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  5. XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY: Is there any one having issues when trying to buy a backwards games? I always got the message your purchase was not complete, try later. If any one had the same issue and has a solution I would...
  6. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  7. unable to buy backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to buy backwards compatible games: I have tried with my xbox one and the website store to buy a 360 game but everytime I press buy option it loads a window that says "Uh-Oh! That wasn't supposed to happen It seems that you have...
  8. SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...: -Unbeliavable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft,i dont want the game for free, i wanna *BUY* the game... -When i try to buy it , it shows: *The offer is not valid in your region*...
  9. Unable to buy 360 games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy 360 games with Gold: I recently redeemed a code for Gold in order to play Dragon Age 2, however, I can’t buy it from my console, as it says something about backwards compatibility being unavailable. When I try to buy...
  10. unable to receive promotional codes for the gears collection after buying GOW4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to receive promotional codes for the gears collection after buying GOW4: I bought gears of war 4 the 12th of October, and still haven't received promo codes for the gears collection. ce0dc292-0532-4b91-86ac-66c2d4f6abde