unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

Discus and support unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pc74, Aug 14, 2019.

1. pc74
    pc74 Guest

unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

Hi,

I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following

You need a parent to buy this

We cant send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way.

We find a hug and a "please works wonders!

Any ideas how I can get him to access this. All of his purchases need to be approved by me.

Thanks,

:)

2. Aventhyz Win User

You need to add your child's account as your dependent and give him permission to buy games and subscriptions.
  3. wi7bit Win User

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If the date of birth on your Microsoft
    account shows that you're under a certain age,
    Xbox is required to request
    parental consent for you to use Xbox Live. If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for
    parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

To approve your child's purchases on Xbox One

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to System > Settings > Account > Family settings.
    3. Select Manage family members and choose a child account.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Buy & download and select On from the drop-down.
  5. amatsutenchi Win User

XBox Gold vs Live status

A child account and a parent account are 2 seperate accounts so you will need to buy gold on each account unless you bought a gold family pack for the parental account and then both accounts would have gold on the same plan.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live gold membership

You don't need to buy separate gold for each account.

You can set Child 1's Xbox as child 2's home Xbox, then only buy gold for Child 2's account.

I hope that makes sense, if not I can re-explain.
Thema:

1. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this - Similar Threads - unable buy gold

2. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold: Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems....
  3. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  4. Unable to buy 360 games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy 360 games with Gold: I recently redeemed a code for Gold in order to play Dragon Age 2, however, I can’t buy it from my console, as it says something about backwards compatibility being unavailable. When I try to buy...
  5. Dirt Showdown (Games with Gold) - unable to buy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt Showdown (Games with Gold) - unable to buy!: Hi, I have xbox live gold until January 2017. I was able to buy Killer Istinct for xbox one through the games with gold January using a web browser from my laptop but I am not able to buy Dirt...
  6. Unable to buy 1 month gold online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy 1 month gold online: I bought a code worth $11 at gamestop then redeemed it so the money says that it is in my account; however, when I go to buy a one month gold subscription it says that the payment option was not...
  7. Unable to buy Gold, keeps on saying "Try Again."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy Gold, keeps on saying "Try Again.": My Gold just expired, So I go to buy 1 month subscription on the device, Then It says this Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. I feel like I tried everything,...
  8. I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to buy gold for the past 5 days and I'm unable to. Contacted support as well. ...: Yea. I have tried to buy xbox live gold for a long time now and it always displays an error code telling me to wait a while. It has already charged me $2 but hasn't given me a subscription. I have...
  9. Unable to buy the xbox 360 games with gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy the xbox 360 games with gold.: I am in the xbox preview programme and for the last month, I have been unable to buy the xbox 360 games with gold on either, the xbox one or xbox 360. On the xbox box one the screen just goes...
  10. Unable to buy gold?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy gold?!?!: So when I go to buy gold with a 25$ gift card it won't let me. Sombodey help me? 6f2afe57-263d-4637-939d-5f529437f841