unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days

Discus and support unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello. I have been using Xbox products for over 10 years and Microsoft products for longer. I have not found a way to talk to a real person. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by punkmutt182, Sep 4, 2019.

1. punkmutt182
    punkmutt182 Guest

hello. I have been using Xbox products for over 10 years and Microsoft products for longer. I have not found a way to talk to a real person. I requested two call backs and waited days with no call. I am aware that you turn on auto renew whenever you add
    credit or time to your Xbox account. I have been aware of this for 9 or 10 years. That's why I always turn it off because I am aware of the deceitful business practices Microsoft uses. Since you upgraded your subscription to be an 'all-in-one', I am getting
    notifications for a game pass feature I don't use. I look and recently I was auto charged $65. That is more than the cost of a year of Xbox Gold. I never agreed, consented, or acknowledged an upgrade of a paid subscription service on my account. I would like
    to talk to a real person, and receive a REFUND for this charge that has been altered without my acknowledgement.

:)

punkmutt182, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Unfortunately this is just a forum and as an ambassador tge most we can do is offer advice. If you'd like to report an issue heres a link thay I hope will be helpful. Xbox Support
  3. HASHMASTA1 Win User

Billing issue.

Been in 3 chats and 2 calls currently waiting my 2nd callback
  4. Arminator Win User

problem to trigger xbox one warranty

I called and I've been waiting 15 minutes. via chat does not work and via phone is just waiting.
    Depending on availability, on https://support.xbox.com/contact-us should also be a tile to "Request a callback" from Xbox Support.

That way you don't have to wait on the phone, and have them call you back.
  5. Arminator Win User

how do i talk to a real person

You can contact a real person like this:

Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select the category you need help with

Click on "no thanks" when the virtual agent pops up.

Then choose the topic you need help with.

From the tiles on the bottom choose the tile to "chat with Xbox support" for a text based chat, or "request a callback" to receive a phone call from Support.

Depending on the time of day and your country not all options are available.
  6. XB1R Hephaestus Win User

upload packet loss

Alright man. Time to call support. There is something that we're just not seeing and you need to talk with an agent who can work with you more real-time. Go
    HERE to set up a callback with support so you won't have to wait on hold.
Thema:

1. unable to call real person, been waiting on callback for days - Similar Threads - unable call real

2. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  3. Call of duty infinite warfare unable to play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty infinite warfare unable to play multiplayer: hi so I bought a 3 month Xbox live gold pass yesterday put the code in and it says that my subscription is active yet when I go to play call of duty infinite warfare multiplayer it says that I...
  4. Family account - unable to purchase Call of Duty Black Ops I on xBox One even with full ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account - unable to purchase Call of Duty Black Ops I on xBox One even with full ...: My son has a family account which we have given full permissions to purchase all ratings of games, but both on xbox.com and on his console we are unable to make the purchase from his account. On...
  5. Unable to join group calls in the Skype app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join group calls in the Skype app: I have multiple friends who are mostly PC players so they use Skype, but I cannot ever join them anymore. Is this a Skype issue, or Xbox Live? I hate having to use my blu tooth on my headset using...
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 downloaded but unable to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3 downloaded but unable to play: hello guys we downloaded the game but we are unable to place it. it is not opening up. pls help thanks 764a6a5c-ab0a-4530-9ad4-54edfe534aad
  7. Unable to play ANY game mode on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play ANY game mode on Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare: Hi all, Not sure whether this is the right category and all for posting this, but I'm having some trouble with advanced warfare. I launch the game and I'm instantly signed out from xbox live....
  8. Call of Duty Advanced Warfare unable to play Exo Zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare unable to play Exo Zombies: I'm unable to play the Exo Zombies game mode in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare even though I purchased and downloaded the Season Pass. Here's what's happening: I load up Advanced Warfare, select...
  9. Unable to start chat/request call back with xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to start chat/request call back with xbox support: Hi guys. As the title says I can't start a chat with xbox support, or submit the form to request a call back (uses the same layout.) The first and last name as well as email are auto filled...
  10. Can Someone Help ,,unable to connect to Xbox live when I try to play call of duty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Someone Help ,,unable to connect to Xbox live when I try to play call of duty ...: unable to connect to xbox live when ever t I 216b7dfd-48cb-4e5d-91ae-5f5626c31fd9