unable to change custom gamer pic

Discus and support unable to change custom gamer pic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i am unable to change my gamer picture to a custom one on the xbox app and it says “you are unable to upload custom images because of your past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by fishylol, Apr 2, 2019.

1. fishylol
    fishylol Guest

i am unable to change my gamer picture to a custom one on the xbox app and it says “you are unable to upload custom images because of your past behaviour. learn more on enforcement.xbox.com” even though i have no current bans? thanks in advance

:)

fishylol, Apr 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

Contact support directly to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. TroubleMakerAHB Win User

Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

4. Internet Expert Win User

Unable to change to custom gamer pic

I can see your gamerpic of you and your dog just fine!

After you upload your gamerpic, it will need a little time to be verified by Microsoft before it gets published to your profile. You're good to go now.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

This sounds like you had a ban for an custom pic that was against the terms. In that case you are not longer allowed to change to a custom gamerpic.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

If you go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ do you see any ban?

Also, where are you seeing this error? Is it through the Xbox app? I believe it's just a bug, and I've seen it happening dew times. You can still change the custom image, just ignore the message, or try changing on console. You can copy the custom image
    on a USB drive or a pen drive.
Thema:

1. unable to change custom gamer pic - Similar Threads - unable change custom

2. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  3. My Xbox home unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home unable to save changes: hi there i see other people have had this problem but i have tried all the Solutions and still nothing please help i need my xbox home back 25f762a8-98b2-4ff9-9468-1c0787594782
  4. Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later.: Hello. I can not make a home console in two weeks. Gives an error message: Failed to save changes. Unable to connect to this service now. Try again later. 3a171f9f-1721-4ea8-a866-03016016ae8d
  5. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?: I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b
  6. One Guide Unable to Change Channels

in XBoX Accessibility
    One Guide Unable to Change Channels: I have a DirecTV wireless genie mini 4k (C61W-400) connected to my original Xbox One via HDMI. I also have a Kinect. I am unable to use OneGuide to change the channels, either through voice,...
  7. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: I recently have been buying a lot of games, I wanted to go on my brothers xbox and gameshare my account so he could play with me. When I hit 'my home xbox' and 'set this console as home xbox' it...
  8. Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic: When ever I try to change my gamer pic to a custom one it says i need a adult account to do so, but my account is an adult account and my age is 24. I'm just confused why it isn't working....
  9. Unable to change Custom Privacy & Online Safety!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Custom Privacy & Online Safety!?: I am on my Xbox One trying to to download the new DLC for Call of Duty Ghosts but when I press confirm it says "Change your settings to allow purchases" meaning im blocked from buying content that...
  10. Unable to change to custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to change to custom gamer pic: Hello, I've been trying to change my gamer pic for about a week now to a custom image. The issue is that I go through the process, and each time I upload the picture, I get to the part where it...