unable to change custom gamer pic

Discus and support unable to change custom gamer pic in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i am unable to change my gamer picture to a custom one on the xbox app and it says “you are unable to upload custom images because of your past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by fishylol, Apr 2, 2019.

1. fishylol
    fishylol Guest

i am unable to change my gamer picture to a custom one on the xbox app and it says “you are unable to upload custom images because of your past behaviour. learn more on enforcement.xbox.com” even though i have no current bans? thanks in advance

:)

fishylol, Apr 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

Contact support directly to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. TroubleMakerAHB Win User

Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

4. Internet Expert Win User

Unable to change to custom gamer pic

I can see your gamerpic of you and your dog just fine!

After you upload your gamerpic, it will need a little time to be verified by Microsoft before it gets published to your profile. You're good to go now.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

This sounds like you had a ban for an custom pic that was against the terms. In that case you are not longer allowed to change to a custom gamerpic.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

If you go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ do you see any ban?

Also, where are you seeing this error? Is it through the Xbox app? I believe it's just a bug, and I've seen it happening dew times. You can still change the custom image, just ignore the message, or try changing on console. You can copy the custom image
    on a USB drive or a pen drive.
Thema:

1. unable to change custom gamer pic - Similar Threads - unable change custom

2. Unable to change gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change gamertag: Hi, I'm just trying to use my credit card to pay 10 dollars for a gamertag change but I keep getting this errors 'Contact us at Microsoft. We’re having trouble processing your payment.' 'We’re...
  3. Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party connect and club posts- unable to change privacy settings: so today i have been unable to create or join parties without it just showing connecting and then get this error code 0x8009001cc. Thats with friends, i go to blackops club to check posts and...
  4. unable to change privacy setting

in XBoX on Mobile
    unable to change privacy setting: hello i am having a problem involving privacy settings. i am unable to change them despite the fact that my account is standalone(no parent account hooked up) when i message my friend, it tells...
  5. Unable the change privacy settings on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable the change privacy settings on Xbox.com: I would like to make a realm so my friends and I can play together. When I found the setting to change on Xbox.com it said "an unexpected error occurred" it seems to me that I'm not the first to...
  6. Unable to change gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change gamer pic: hello, before I was able to change my gamer picture to a custom image but just recently a few days ago it changed to one of the default pictures. I went to change it back but a message saying...
  7. Unable to Change Contact Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Change Contact Email.: My Microsoft account has the incorrect contact email. Everywhere else is correct. Going to manage alias, it's not listed to remove. 2387329c-5d65-485d-9ba1-a00b705c3c46
  8. Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to change gamer pic to custom gamer pic: When ever I try to change my gamer pic to a custom one it says i need a adult account to do so, but my account is an adult account and my age is 24. I'm just confused why it isn't working....
  9. Unable to change Custom Privacy & Online Safety!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Custom Privacy & Online Safety!?: I am on my Xbox One trying to to download the new DLC for Call of Duty Ghosts but when I press confirm it says "Change your settings to allow purchases" meaning im blocked from buying content that...
  10. Unable to change to custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to change to custom gamer pic: Hello, I've been trying to change my gamer pic for about a week now to a custom image. The issue is that I go through the process, and each time I upload the picture, I get to the part where it...