Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm unable to claim my free cars that where gifted to me by Playground Games. I've collected these cars over the years as reward but I've never gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Carson W., Oct 26, 2020.

1. Carson W.
    Carson W. Guest

I'm unable to claim my free cars that where gifted to me by Playground Games. I've collected these cars over the years as reward but I've never gotten Forza Horizon 4. So finally when the XCloud gaming came out, I decided to try it out. Anyway I have gotten
    past the tutorial first hour ish, and I go into my mail to claim them and it says "to do this, change a setting" then it says "feature unavailable." Anybody know what's wrong. Another thing is, I also had ten super wheel spins and some gifted clothes which
    I was able to claim. I've attached some pictures. Thank you.

Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

:)

Carson W., Oct 26, 2020
  2. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Forza Horizon 4

In Forza Horizon when you receive a gift containing a car you must see a notification saying that it was added to your garage, did you see that message? if not, maybe if you to the message center you can check if you have the gift there and claim it.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working

Hi Molly,

This a direct quote from https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_preorders detailing the Car Pass and how it was going to work at launch, "Get
    42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included
    with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is included
    with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions." The number has changed to 49 cars but you should still be able to get all of the released cars in the Car Pass. You can find the Car Pass Calendar menu in the Autoshow and claim whatever car you seem to be
    missing from the Car Pass.

You can find more information from this thread: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst128775_Car-Pass-discussion.aspx
  5. Eden0032 Win User

WH Code Question was not Answered but marked as so

There's just been an update with regards to this...

Go ahead and check your Forza Horizon 3 inbox for a gifted car - this will be the Halo Warthog car.

-
  6. RainingRoses Win User

request a car to be added two forza horizon 4

Thema:

1. Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Unable claim gifted

2. Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app: Whats going on with the rewards app? When I click the achieve more earn more it just flashes but doesn't give me the points. I've now missed a full week. I've contacted rewards support and they...
  3. Unable to claim warranty and contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim warranty and contact support: Split from this thread. Same issue for 2 weeks now and still can’t get anywhere trying to claim on warranty. Try to add my address gives me the same error as the OP and when I try to get a...
  4. Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi, I'm unable to claim warranty on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't have any invoice. I registered the device on my account page, as per instructions....
  5. Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion.: Received a Game Pass gift code from discord for having taken part in a promotion. Was unable to claim gift code in xbox app or on website being given two different error reasons as to why....
  6. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts: I am unable to claim gifts i contacted Xbox support my settings are all fine and i have been sent in circles with no solution. All online settings are on allow and still i cannot claim and Forza...
  8. XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving?: So I have been 'lucky' enough to suffer a power failure of my new Xbox Series X machine and find myself frustrated at the complete inability of the Microsoft Support website to process my warranty...
  9. Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code: Have recently bought discord Nitro and they gave me a code to claim the 3 months of Game pass, when I go to claim the code is gives me the error 'Check the instructions that came with your code....
  10. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...