unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

Discus and support unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 22, 2019.

1. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 22, 2019
  2. reikdas Win User

Xbox one wireless controller unable to connect to Windows 10 properly

I checked. My windows installation is up to date.

I clicked on the relevant options on the linked page but was unable to find a solution. The last page after selecting the applicable options told me to ask for an exchange.
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

OMG,Is this what it's come to?

they might have just called it a boosting server for laughs and then got mad at you for putting c4 on flags. People are really uptight about that on close quarters apparently. The real question is... why were you playing close quarters? >:{>
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Trying to become an Ambassador

I think applications are currently closed
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Access to the Beta Tester Program

The beta application period is closed sorry.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one x, does not always connect to xbox live services

Thema:

unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

1. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem? - Similar Threads - unable close application

2. Child account unable to make any in game purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Child account unable to make any in game purchases: What it says on the tin, regardless of what I do in settings, my son is unable to make purchases from within games. Seems to be able to do so via the store, but these addons are not available...
  3. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Me and a friend bought minecraft PE to play online together but when we try to join the world it says "unable to connect to world". Both of us have this problem and I searched for a solution and...
  4. Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older: I am a current xbox live gold member, and have been trying to claim the game Saints Row 2, as it is this months game with gold. When I try to claim this game on my xbox one, it says “This purchace...
  5. Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4: Hello! I have been having some serious issues with Minecraft Crossplay. I play on Playstation, and have been inviting my friend, who plays on Xbox, to join my survival world. Whenever they try to...
  6. Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossible de contacter le support Xbox. (Juin 2020)[Translation-Unable to contact Xbox...: Bonjour tous. En date du 30 Juin 2020, il est toujours impossible de joindre qui que ce soit au support Xbox: - Le support en ligne est fermé, quelque soit la nature de la demande. ("Les appels...
  7. Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add any accounts to my Xbox One X: Good Morning All. I was having a problem with Fallout Shelter not syncing, so I followed the Microsoft advice and re-installed the game. This did not help. So followed the next advice, to Remove...
  8. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last Wednesday and I have since spent a week trying to get the game to work. I left my PC on overnight to download the game, but Firefox crashed the...
  10. ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error ...: Where do you report problems like this for forums.xbox.com ? "ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive." it says on the...