unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

Discus and support unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 22, 2019.

1. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Aug 22, 2019
  2. reikdas Win User

Xbox one wireless controller unable to connect to Windows 10 properly

I checked. My windows installation is up to date.

I clicked on the relevant options on the linked page but was unable to find a solution. The last page after selecting the applicable options told me to ask for an exchange.
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

OMG,Is this what it's come to?

they might have just called it a boosting server for laughs and then got mad at you for putting c4 on flags. People are really uptight about that on close quarters apparently. The real question is... why were you playing close quarters? >:{>
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one x, does not always connect to xbox live services

5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Trying to become an Ambassador

I think applications are currently closed
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

Access to the Beta Tester Program

The beta application period is closed sorry.
Thema:

unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

1. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem? - Similar Threads - unable close application

2. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  3. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  4. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  5. Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update: So I attempted a factory reset after a failed 1911.191007-1945 install So now after doing the factory reset when its trying to do the update during the first run of the installer I get the...
  6. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  7. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  8. Unable to play FIFA 20 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play FIFA 20 online: I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise. When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not listed as an option. This also occurs on...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last Wednesday and I have since spent a week trying to get the game to work. I left my PC on overnight to download the game, but Firefox crashed the...
  10. ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error ...: Where do you report problems like this for forums.xbox.com ? "ERROR: unable to get response. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive." it says on the...