unable to communicate to friends on the xbox app

Discus and support unable to communicate to friends on the xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; for the last 2 weeks I have been unable to hear or talk to friends on the xbox app.My other laptop runs the app perfectly(but cant play games) and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andywebb2, Jan 7, 2019.

1. andywebb2
    andywebb2 Guest

for the last 2 weeks I have been unable to hear or talk to friends on the xbox app.My other laptop runs the app perfectly(but cant play games) and my tablet also works fine.The problem seems confined to my gaming laptop.The mic works as do the speakers
    and the app has permission to use them.have reset the app a couple of times but nothing.Hopefully someone has a (simple) solution

:)

andywebb2, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. unable to communicate to friends on the xbox app - Similar Threads - unable communicate friends

2. Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends: Hello everyone, For those who are asking where to go if their account is banned or suspended, never ever contact support as per they cannot do anything about it. Go to Enforcement.xbox.com in...
  3. Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset: I was using my Xbox One chat headset and it was working fine and one day my controller turned off and my console went into idle mode and I have lost the ability to use my microphone through my...
  4. Unable to submit case review on communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit case review on communication ban: I received a communication ban on 10/10/2017. There is no option to submit a case review. I have contacted support to ask when the ban will end and they've emailed me saying 21/01/2018. How do I...
  5. ENFORCEMENT TEAM: UNABLE TO ACCES COMMUNICATION AFTER ACTION HAS BEEN LISTED

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM: UNABLE TO ACCES COMMUNICATION AFTER ACTION HAS BEEN LISTED: MY MESSAGE I HAD AN ENFORCEMENT ON MY XBOX ACCOUNT IT ENDED YESTERDAY ON THE 25TH BUT I AM STILL UNABLE TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS IN PARTY CHAT AND SEND MESSAGES I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON WHAT SO...
  6. I had a enforcement ban and when the ban was over i was still unable to communicate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a enforcement ban and when the ban was over i was still unable to communicate: On may 30 i let my nephew play and he was talking back the someone who was cursing at him. My nephew wanted minecraft and he was cursing out the guy. The next day i find out i have a enforcement...
  7. Communication ban, unable to appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban, unable to appeal: So I have a communication ban until the 29th and I have no idea why I got this ban. My account is marked as an adult but I am unable to submit a case review. Can someone please help me so I can...
  8. Unable to find a reason as to why I an banned from communications.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find a reason as to why I an banned from communications.: After reading the code of conduct, I am unable to find out why my account under the gamertag was banned from communications. I contacted support and was told to make a post....
  9. Week suspension lifted and still unable to use voice communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Week suspension lifted and still unable to use voice communications: Hi, I recently received a week suspension for using profanity (go figure). I accepted my slap on the wrist and waited out the week. It has now been 2 days after my suspension ended and I'm still...
  10. My communications suspension is over but I'm still unable to speak to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communications suspension is over but I'm still unable to speak to anyone: Hi all who read this, My communications suspension is over but I can't be heard in party chat or game chat I am able to hear everyone talking and I'm also able to send messages the only issue is...