Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration

Discus and support Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I received the email to confirm my email address for the Xbox insider, but when I click on the link, I get the following error: Unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caramel0latte, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration

Hi - I received the email to confirm my email address for the Xbox insider, but when I click on the link, I get the following error:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at post.spmailtechno.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Help?

https://www.flightsimulator.com/insider-program-sign-up/

:)

caramel0latte, Oct 6, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

you tried other Browser? I Use Edge Chromiun and works greated, try use the Edge Canary Version or Edge Dev but take in insider webpage to not have any problem
  4. gds1972 Win User

i accidently unregistered my xbox from the preview program please help

Hi

You will need to wait for this to complete then re enrol the console in the program using the Xbox Insider Hub.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Error code 0x80131500

Hello PicanteCougar4,

Thank you for keeping up with us. Is your console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? If your console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider program, we recommend submitting feedback through the

Xbox Insider Hub app
    and Xbox Insider subreddit. Since the soft factory reset was unable to resolve the issue, we suggest completing a

full factory reset
    . This will remove all games, applications and profiles from the console. Therefore, any corrupted data that may be affecting the Xbox store will be removed. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox Insider Hub won't let me in the app, says I'm underage, although am not.

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox Insider Hub may occur if your profile registration is incomplete. For further assistance with the Xbox Insider Hub, you may share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums.
    To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to
      Insider Program forums
    2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.
    3. Select the appropriate category for your issue.
    4. Click on Chat with Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.
Thema:

1. Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration - Similar Threads - Unable complete Insider

2. Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request.: Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request. What do this mean i have been getting this for a month? edcf6234-4c39-47d5-88b1-0ef24e0bca41
  3. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.: After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start the game fails to sync data. I am given the...
  4. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  5. Unable To Complete Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable To Complete Gamertag Change: Just wondering if there is currently an issue with changing gamertags- I'm talking about the first free gamertag change, after signing up for an Xbox account. I just set up a Microsoft account to...
  6. Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.: Hi, I often have trouble with Bedrock and especially this message when I am trying to make purchases: Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection. My...
  7. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: I get this error message every time I try and use my 30 day free trial of realms that is advertised on the home screen of Minecraft. Ive checked my internet, switched internets, and it dtiks...
  8. " Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    " Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...: I have a gold subscription and went to purchase star wars battlefront 2 with the free gold deal but was prompted with this message......I was told by support to add a credit card as confirmation...
  9. Unable to complete billing address on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to complete billing address on Xbox: I'm trying to change my gamer tag and it costs 9.99 which is fine, but each time i go to pay the address screen is usa and i can't change it. My Xbox amount is set to Canada, my Microsoft account...
  10. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...: Split from this thread. I am currently using an adult account which was recently upgraded from a child account when i reached the appropriate age and i am still experiencing the same problems...