Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration

Discus and support Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I received the email to confirm my email address for the Xbox insider, but when I click on the link, I get the following error: Unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caramel0latte, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration

Hi - I received the email to confirm my email address for the Xbox insider, but when I click on the link, I get the following error:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at post.spmailtechno.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Help?

https://www.flightsimulator.com/insider-program-sign-up/

:)

caramel0latte, Oct 6, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

you tried other Browser? I Use Edge Chromiun and works greated, try use the Edge Canary Version or Edge Dev but take in insider webpage to not have any problem
  4. Quivical Win User

Minecraft RTX Beta

Hi,

There's a lot of people registering for the RTX Beta right now so your registration might take a while to complete:

"We’re experiencing a high volume of players registering for the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta, and it may take longer than usual for registration to complete.

If yours is set to Pending, or you're seeing errors accessing Xbox Insider Hub content, please check back later!" -@XboxInsider
  5. shakenstien Win User

Xbox one s is not able to run games smoothly

I have enrolled myself for the xbox insider hub update preview

So shall i cancel insider hub update preview services ?

Will that completely solve the problem ?
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Sea of Thieves Insider

It does have to be digitally downloaded. If you're on Windows 10 or Xbox One it does need to be downloaded via the Xbox Insider Hub app.

The store page for that app can be found here.
    Once you have that app and sign in the Insider Build registration can be found in the "Insider Content" section. Once you register in there it can take a while to go through the automated registration process
    (during which it'll say "Registering"), it will have the option to see it in the store to download the insider build, which is a different executable than the regular release game and will connect you with different servers, allowing you only to play with
    other Sea of Thieves Insiders.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about that and I'll be happy to help.
Thema:

1. Unable to complete Xbox Insider Hub registration - Similar Threads - Unable complete Insider

2. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  3. Unable to complete purchase at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to complete purchase at this time: Hello, I have been attempting to purchase Grand Theft Auto IV on the microsoft marketplace, however every time I try I get an error message stating that "we are unable to complete purchase at...
  4. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this...: Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox. 9bd0aad2-d5cf-4499-9d77-eb6193067845
  5. I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to completely remove someone off of my followers list.: Normally when I block someone, they're just completely removed from my followers list, but this one guy has been there for quite a while. I assume he's been successfully blocked, but his name...
  6. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...
  7. Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request.: Submitting request We're not ready for you yet, your account is unable to complete the request. What do this mean i have been getting this for a month? edcf6234-4c39-47d5-88b1-0ef24e0bca41
  8. Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman the complete first season unable to sync data.: After downloading Hitman the complete first season through games with gold I am unable to play it. After launching and pressing the A button to start the game fails to sync data. I am given the...
  9. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  10. Unable To Complete Gamertag Change

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable To Complete Gamertag Change: Just wondering if there is currently an issue with changing gamertags- I'm talking about the first free gamertag change, after signing up for an Xbox account. I just set up a Microsoft account to...