Unable to connect at start up

Discus and support Unable to connect at start up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I start my X Box (I have a 360 console) it display a MSG that I need to connect to the internet. I go to System and test the network... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bill Rivera, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Bill Rivera
    Bill Rivera Guest

Every time I start my X Box (I have a 360 console) it display a MSG that I need to connect to the internet. I go to System and test the network connection and after it finish the test it display a yellow triangle and said check service. after that I was
    able to connect. But once I turn off the console and start it again, I get the same problem. Can anyone help me solve this?

:)

Bill Rivera, Sep 2, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Have a look at this X360 unable to connect solution. You will find choices to resolve this issue. Take note whether it is a connection
    problem to your router (home network) or not connecting to XBLive or internet in general.

If your router is fairly old, I suspect the problem lies with your router/gateway and you may need to replace or update it to a newer model.

Let us know how you get along and provide any error messages that may display if unresolved.
  3. Bill Rivera Win User

Is on hard wire, also I did restart the modem/router twice. I also unplug all the cables on the xbox and reconnect them again and still do the same. Anything else I can try?
  4. Bill Rivera Win User

Thanks, I went thru some of the steps and found that the XBox was trying to log in with my old password. Got it fix. THANKS A MILLION for the help.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thanks, I went thru some of the steps and found that the XBox was trying to log in with my old password. Got it fix. THANKS A MILLION for the help.
    No problem, good to see you fixed it.
  6. Zatomas Win User

Hi there,

have you tried restarting your connection?

If on wifi, have you tried using wired network?
Thema:

1. Unable to connect at start up - Similar Threads - Unable connect start

2. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...
  3. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  4. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.: About 3-4 days ago me and my friend had made a Minecraft world. I am playing on the windows 10 edition, and he is playing from his Xbox one. The first day when we made the world, it was going fine...
  5. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  6. Unable to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect: Unable to connect to online services on Black Ops 4 and Modern Warfare Beta, internet connection is good and other online games like FIFA are connecting. HELP! e09c3f52-fda2-4e6d-a458-dd1a301f2354
  7. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  8. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  10. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...