Unable to connect at start up

Discus and support Unable to connect at start up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I start my X Box (I have a 360 console) it display a MSG that I need to connect to the internet. I go to System and test the network... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bill Rivera, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Bill Rivera
    Bill Rivera Guest

Every time I start my X Box (I have a 360 console) it display a MSG that I need to connect to the internet. I go to System and test the network connection and after it finish the test it display a yellow triangle and said check service. after that I was
    able to connect. But once I turn off the console and start it again, I get the same problem. Can anyone help me solve this?

:)

Bill Rivera, Sep 2, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Have a look at this X360 unable to connect solution. You will find choices to resolve this issue. Take note whether it is a connection
    problem to your router (home network) or not connecting to XBLive or internet in general.

If your router is fairly old, I suspect the problem lies with your router/gateway and you may need to replace or update it to a newer model.

Let us know how you get along and provide any error messages that may display if unresolved.
  3. Bill Rivera Win User

Is on hard wire, also I did restart the modem/router twice. I also unplug all the cables on the xbox and reconnect them again and still do the same. Anything else I can try?
  4. Bill Rivera Win User

Thanks, I went thru some of the steps and found that the XBox was trying to log in with my old password. Got it fix. THANKS A MILLION for the help.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thanks, I went thru some of the steps and found that the XBox was trying to log in with my old password. Got it fix. THANKS A MILLION for the help.
    No problem, good to see you fixed it.
  6. Zatomas Win User

Hi there,

have you tried restarting your connection?

If on wifi, have you tried using wired network?
Thema:

1. Unable to connect at start up - Similar Threads - Unable connect start

2. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone): Whenever I try to enter the world of a friend who is playing on the Iphone, I get the message "Unable to connect to world". He manages to enter my world, whether he was created on my smartphone or...
  4. minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world: me and a friend we want to play minecraft in each other's world but whenever i try to enter her world and she tries to enter mine this error occurs, she plays on her cell phone and i on the pc,...
  5. MCPE "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE "unable to connect to world": Hi I am having trouble joining my friends world whenever I join it says "unable to connect to world" sometimes tho it works but rarely and it sucks I just really want to play with my friend...
  6. Unable to connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game servers: I asked a question a few months ago about 100% packet's lost and never letting me connect too a match or game servers after 9PM My ISP said everything is fine which it is, internet works fine on...
  7. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Hello. When I tried to connect to any server or to my friend's worlds I can't. It displays a message "Unable to connect to world" this also happens to my friends. When I send invitation to...
  8. Unable to watch TV with no internet connection

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to watch TV with no internet connection: Hello, our internet is down and we are no longer able to watch free to air through the USB receiver. Oneguide will not display any channels or even allow us to view the signal through the antenna...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE Multiplayer on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE Multiplayer on PC: Hi all, Im desperate for a solution to this as I have spent hours trying out different online advice and also with a GAMER via the Help Chat but to no avail. Problem: I bought a Game Pass and DL...
  10. LG K20 V unable to connect with Xbox 1s controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG K20 V unable to connect with Xbox 1s controller: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox game streaming beta. Signed up to be able to play Doom and Halo when not at home but much to my frustration, my Xbox 1s controller will not pair to my phone...