Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

Discus and support Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarrenKSmith, Sep 3, 2019.

1. DarrenKSmith
    DarrenKSmith Guest

Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite.

:)

DarrenKSmith, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Have you checked the status of your EA account?

LInk to info below from EA

Check the server status

If you are not able to connect to your game,

check the server status for Xbox LIVE, PlayStation™Network, and PC

See if one of these account issues is to blame

Is your account banned?

You can’t access online play if your account is suspended or banned. This happens if you broke the rules in the EA User Agreement.

Check your email to see if you got a message about a suspension or ban. Don’t forget to check your junk mail or spam folders.

If you think you were suspended or banned by mistake,

let us know

Yes
    No

Do you have Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation®Plus, or a Nintendo Switch account?

You need to have Xbox Live Gold,

PlayStation®Plus
    , or a Nintendo Switch account to play online. If you don’t have one of these subscriptions or accounts, you won’t be able to access online gameplay
    features.

Is your EA Access or Origin Access subscription still active?
    You may not be able to access some online features if one of your memberships has expired.

Get help with EA Access subscriptions, or get
    help with Origin Access subscriptions

Is your EA Account deactivated or deleted?
    If you contacted us to deactivate or delete your account, you won’t be able to get online.

Is someone else using your account?
    If you get a message that your account is already in use, try logging out on your other devices and logging back in.

Think someone may have hacked your account? Check out our article on hacked accounts.

Do you have an underage child account?
    When you have a child account, it limits access to features like purchases, social media, connections, and online play.

See what the minimum age for online accounts are in each country and learn what features are available in
    our article
  3. Rxcka Win User

Have you created your ea account that might be the problem
  4. Antone937 Win User

something went wrong

This looks like the error code on Apex Legends. If that's the case, then try https://ea.com/unable-to-connect
  5. LeonMaculewicz Win User

Apex legends

Im having problems also. A certain profile does not allow me to sign in to apex legends. Keeps saying server connection issue. When i sign in with another account it works.
  6. I Emerge I Win User

Can't Connect To EA Servers Help :(

When i try that it comes up with unable to connect to EA servers meaning i cant play ea games online for what ever reason
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. - Similar Threads - Unable connect Servers

2. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  3. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  4. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...
  5. Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify and Server Connectivity is blocked: Hi, I have had an ongoing issue with Xbox Console Companion and Game Bar on Windows 10. The issue is that it is not able to obtain a Teredo IP adress and the server connectivity is blocked. I...
  6. BFV unable to connect to EA servers

in XboX Insiders
    BFV unable to connect to EA servers: I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago. I updated the console with a 3.9GB patch the other night and everything...
  7. Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox app due to blocked server connectivity

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into Xbox app due to blocked server connectivity: My Xbox app suddenly decided to set the server connectivity to blocked. I've tried pretty much everything I came across on the internet but nothing will work. I can't even log into the app itself...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unable to connect to server" though IP & versions match, & connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unable to connect to server" though IP & versions match, & connection...: Title just about sums it up. IP is correct, and none of the "solutions" work for anyone. This isn't an issue with server b/c it's *every* server tried. The servers offered only provide so much...
  10. Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2: When I try to go online on Battlefront 2 it gives me an error number 524 telling me "unfortunately this account can not play online" how can I solve it? Help Me Pleasee...