Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world

Discus and support Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have joined the world countless times before but now when it says “connecting to world” it doesnt tell me it is locating server or any other screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamChase2, Aug 8, 2019.

1. SamChase2
    SamChase2 Guest

I have joined the world countless times before but now when it says “connecting to world” it doesnt tell me it is locating server or any other screen tips and then says it is unable to connect to world.

:)

SamChase2, Aug 8, 2019
  2. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  4. brandonarnold2 Win User

Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft

Checked this and all on the same version.
  5. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

i have had this plenty of times as well, it usually fixes itself if you restart your game entirely. if this still doesn't work then turn off your Xbox wait 1 minute and then try again, if the error proceeds which it shouldn't have by now then do a hard
    reset and uninstall the game and reinstall it.

it should fix itself after you turn off and on again but the extra steps are there for precaution incase extra steps are needed.

hope this helps you
  6. Sanana94 Win User

1) Make sure you are both on the same version (if they play on the beta version, you should play on the beta too and vice versa).

2) I've heard that some people fixed this by making their game Open (or friends only) instead "Invites only". That way, when you click "Join" directly from the game or their Xbox Live account it should work.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to friends Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Unable connect friends

2. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  3. Unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world: So my friend and me have just started playing together on Xbox and it wont let me connect to her world and vise versa. Our NAT's are both open so we dont understand the problem. Please help!...
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying...
  5. My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds: Hello xbox support, My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we...
  6. Friends unable to connect to my Minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends unable to connect to my Minecraft world.: So I'm able to joim my friends worlds but when they attempt to join mine it says "unable to connect to world." I've checked my NAT type and it says open. What else could be the issue?...
  7. Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft: Ive recently run across the issue of my friend no longer being able to join my world that we have been playing on. For some reason, when he tries to join through invite or the friends tab, it...
  8. Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world: My friend plays the windows 10 version while i am on xbox one. I can join his world but he cannot join mine. We both have open nat types and we tried creating different worlds and every time i can...
  9. When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world": whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this. 57a31260-9fe8-48b8-99eb-1d43e4a32ca1
  10. friends unable connect to my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends unable connect to my games: im playing on minecraft windows 10 edition and my friends on xbox one and ios can never connect to my world and whenever they try it says unable to join. it only works if we are on the same...