unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...

Discus and support unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone have any reasons on why i cant connect? any help will be greatly apreciated 143a8027-345d-46bd-88a3-875274b21fa6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leemurray3, Jul 28, 2021.

1. leemurray3
    leemurray3 Guest

unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...

Anyone have any reasons on why i cant connect?

any help will be greatly apreciated

:)

leemurray3, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008 error code

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Error code 1008

Playing state of decay 2,trying to join my friends game and it keeps giving me error code 1008.any ideas on a fix??
    Hi,

are you on Xbox or PC?
  4. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

state of decay 2 code 1008

Hello i iam sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue can you please follow the Link and see if this resolves your issue and please let
    us know so we can investigate further and try to resolve the issue for you

Thank you
  5. Call Me Odyssey Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Session Error (Error 1005/1008)

Just showed him your reply and he said he does not have a proxy.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Session Error (Error 1005/1008)

from what i can tell it could be a proxy issue, go into microsoft edge and change the proxy by way of the start menu and that should fix your issue.
Thema:

1. unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008... - Similar Threads - unable connect friends

2. Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock: I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on multiplay. Please help....
  3. Unable co connect to friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable co connect to friend's world: Hello everyone. I would really need help with a problem, that i have over two years now, and that is connecting to a friends world, because i can't. Every time i try to connect to any friend's...
  4. Unable to connect to world's and friends unable to connect to mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world's and friends unable to connect to mine.: My minecraft worlds are completely unjoinable, and I cannot join others' worlds. I have tried all the techniques that I can use on Xbox. None have solved my issue. This problem has persisted for...
  5. “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.: So my buddy bought PS4 minecraft and asked me to play. Ive had the game downloaded for years but we werent able to join. I heard reinstalling the game would help so I did that but no luck. We have...
  6. Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world: Im on Minecraft PE and my friend is on Minecraft PE and i cant join his world 90b635f4-2d94-4951-ab48-699064f3385d
  7. unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft: Microsoft privacy settings are set to allow to connect to friends worlds. . .but when it tries to connect, we get "Unable to connect" messages. Doesn't seem to matter whether one user sends...
  8. Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC: Hello, I've been having issues on Minecraft lately in which my friends cant join my world on bedrock pc. It always says unable to connect the world, can anyone help?...
  9. Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World: Hi, so I recently bought minecraft to play with my friends, but whenever I try connecting to their multiplayer world it keeps displaying the "unable to connect to world message". I've tried...
  10. Unable to connect to friends world in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world in minecraft: Hi all, i have an issue where I am able to see my friends world on the 'friends' section in minecraft and cannot join. I also cannot join if i have been invited. We both have the same version of...