Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CaptainJ21, Jul 28, 2021.

1. CaptainJ21
    CaptainJ21 Guest

I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on multiplay. Please help.

:)

CaptainJ21, Jul 28, 2021
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
  3. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

4. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  5. wi7bit Win User

Difference in Minecraft Versions: Unable to Play with Friends

Hi Neomorph99

Just to add to this, there are two versions of Minecraft for the PC. The bedrock edition (also known as Minecraft for Windows 10) and the Java edition.

The bedrock version is the one needed if you wish to play with friends on their created worlds. This is a cross platform version, which means you can play with friends who use consoles or mobile devices. It also has access to realms and some servers.

The Java edition basically has the same features, but the ability to play with friends is a bit limited. This version will only work with realms, lots of online servers, but limited to local LAN (in the same home) for user created worlds.

So, the bedrock edition is better for playing with friends, as you have more options. The java edition is great if you like to use mods and stuff. Unfortunately, you will be unable to play together on the different versions.

Hope that helps.
  6. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Unable connect friends

2. unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to friends on multiplay for State of decay 2. keep getting 1005 or 1008...: Anyone have any reasons on why i cant connect? any help will be greatly apreciated 143a8027-345d-46bd-88a3-875274b21fa6
  3. Unable co connect to friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable co connect to friend's world: Hello everyone. I would really need help with a problem, that i have over two years now, and that is connecting to a friends world, because i can't. Every time i try to connect to any friend's...
  4. Unable to connect to world's and friends unable to connect to mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world's and friends unable to connect to mine.: My minecraft worlds are completely unjoinable, and I cannot join others' worlds. I have tried all the techniques that I can use on Xbox. None have solved my issue. This problem has persisted for...
  5. “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.: So my buddy bought PS4 minecraft and asked me to play. Ive had the game downloaded for years but we werent able to join. I heard reinstalling the game would help so I did that but no luck. We have...
  6. Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world: Im on Minecraft PE and my friend is on Minecraft PE and i cant join his world 90b635f4-2d94-4951-ab48-699064f3385d
  7. unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft: Microsoft privacy settings are set to allow to connect to friends worlds. . .but when it tries to connect, we get "Unable to connect" messages. Doesn't seem to matter whether one user sends...
  8. Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC: Hello, I've been having issues on Minecraft lately in which my friends cant join my world on bedrock pc. It always says unable to connect the world, can anyone help?...
  9. Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World: Hi, so I recently bought minecraft to play with my friends, but whenever I try connecting to their multiplayer world it keeps displaying the "unable to connect to world message". I've tried...
  10. Unable to connect to friends world in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world in minecraft: Hi all, i have an issue where I am able to see my friends world on the 'friends' section in minecraft and cannot join. I also cannot join if i have been invited. We both have the same version of...