Unable to connect to the internet with my new xbox 1x

Discus and support Unable to connect to the internet with my new xbox 1x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Unable to connect to the internet with my new xbox 1x It seems several people are currently having this issue. You can try these steps here to see if... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by tankknocker, Jun 25, 2018.

1. tankknocker
    tankknocker Guest

tankknocker, Jun 25, 2018
  2. So1ace
    So1ace Guest
    Thoughts/Suggestions - Internet Connection Requirement

I imagine there are a number of posts with a similar topic but perhaps not as focused. I'd like to hear from other end-users (gamers) on their thoughts or suggestions for the Xbox One's policy on the internet connection requirement.

For reference, please read the Xbox One official internet connection policy.
    Google Search <Xbox One: A Modern, Connected Device>
    (I apologize for the inconvenience, I am unable to post hyperlinks).

So1ace, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Unable to Connect to Xbox Live (11/12/2011)

Unfortunately my xbox refuses to accept even an internet connection now. The modem that it is connected to tells me that an internet connection is present, but the Xbox seems unable to receive it. Again, i just bought a new ethernet cable, so it can't be
    that, could it be an issue with my xbox?

smartly pretty, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

6. smartly pretty Win User

Unable to Connect to Xbox Live (11/12/2011)

Unfortunately my xbox refuses to accept even an internet connection now. The modem that it is connected to tells me that an internet connection is present, but the Xbox seems unable to receive it. Again, i just bought a new ethernet cable, so it can't be
    that, could it be an issue with my xbox?
  7. KKA BO0OMMM Win User

Connection Issue w/ Multiple Xbox's - Same Connection

Don't know if it makes a difference but 1x xbox is hardwired and 1x xbox is wireless...

When I get onto XBOX Live with both accounts, it's fine... but the second i start playing a game or watching hulu or netflix at the same time the other xbox is... it disconnects... After disconnect it keeps telling you theres something wrong with your internet
    connection when all other connections are still LIVE and RUNNING...
  8. NathanielLarson Win User

Xbox is now a boat anchor

If you used to be able to connect with this new internet, try checking for solutions

HERE.
  9. JT3030 Win User

Xbox live wont connect

Not sure why I was removed from the other thread since my issue was exactly the same. Was the issue resolved for the person? We bought and Xbox 1x. We know have the Xbox 1x and the xbox one. The xbox one is not connecting nor identifying our wireless
    network. We receive an error code that our security protocol needs to be changed to WPA2 Personal. The issue is that our network settings are already at the setting described. When testing the multi player connection, we get an error code that there may
    be something wrong with the network. BTW, the xbox 1x is having no problems connecting to the WIFI but we have moved it to a wired connection.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to the internet with my new xbox 1x - Similar Threads - Unable connect internet

2. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  3. Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.: Hi, I often have trouble with Bedrock and especially this message when I am trying to make purchases: Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection. My...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  5. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: I get this error message every time I try and use my 30 day free trial of realms that is advertised on the home screen of Minecraft. Ive checked my internet, switched internets, and it dtiks...
  6. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection.": Any way to correct this on xbox one? We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection." 3e3678fd-9ca5-42d9-b437-47bc04a34a0f
  7. We are unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection?: I play Minecraft Pocket Edition. Whvever I open the Choose Skin menu it says We are unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet connection? My internet connection is good and this...
  8. Unable to connect to Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Internet: Ditto - Lost all scores and unable to connect to Internet. All other games are working satisfactory!! 0585de14-bbb0-4311-a46f-38d938f94439
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox Live via connected internet sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live via connected internet sharing: Yesterday I set up connected internet sharing on my Xbox One with my Windows computer. It worked fine at first, but ever since I shut the Xbox off and turned it back on this morning I have not...
  10. Unable to connect to xbox live via ethernet or wifi SOLVED Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox live via ethernet or wifi SOLVED Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6): Dear All, I have had many weeks of problems with my three consoles over the last few weeks.. The main thing that all of you should try is to activate IPv6 on your router. This worked for me...