“Unable to connect to world” MCPE iOS

Discus and support “Unable to connect to world” MCPE iOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’m using an iPhone X and two iPhone eights, all with the most recent Minecraft PE updates installed. Each phone’s account is friends with the accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Minamatic, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Minamatic
    Minamatic Guest

I’m using an iPhone X and two iPhone eights, all with the most recent Minecraft PE updates installed. Each phone’s account is friends with the accounts on the other two phones. They have successfully played in the same world before, but have only been getting
    “unable to connect to world” for some time.

I do not know when precisely the problem started.

I have tried:

• Restarting all phones
    • Toggling internet on/off
    • Signing out, signing back into Minecraft
    • Going through the XBox Live settings (all good)

Please advise.

:)

Minamatic, Oct 12, 2020
  2. lllWormWoodlll Win User

MCPE "unable to connect to world"

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us on Microsoft Forums today, Hope this information is helpful.

If you are having trouble with your Xbox or network, this is what I do.
    Power cycle your Xbox One console. For instructions and some helpful troubleshooting tip follow this link here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console.

Power cycle your modem or router.
    Check to see if you are able to connect to the internet on other devices eg computer/phone.
    Check to see if Xbox services are having outages in your area, you can check them here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Clear your alternate MAC address. Press the Xbox button, RB over to system tab, click settings, Network settings, Advanced settings, Alternate MAC address and click clear.. This will restart your Xbox.
    You should also be able to contact Minecraft support here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/bugs/
  3. Fideluvin Win User

You have to know that if you are in xbox you can't connect witth LAN players.

Maybe your friend isn't using xbox
  4. Nutmeg256 Win User

Hi sorry I am not on xbox i am on ios and i use my xbox live account to connect with my friend and it doesn’t work
  5. dempup Win User

unable to connect to world - minecraft - ios

6. rustogad Win User

Minecraft world transfer.

Wait, is there a way to convert the world into a MCPE world instead of transfering it?
Thema:

1. “Unable to connect to world” MCPE iOS - Similar Threads - “Unable connect world”

2. Windows 10 Minecraft and Xbox one "Unable to Connect to world" multiplayer error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft and Xbox one "Unable to Connect to world" multiplayer error: Me and my friend have been trying to make a world together for a couple days now and neither of us can join the other, I'm on the Windows 10 Edition and he's on the Xbox one edition. I've had no...
  3. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO CONNECT TO WORLD MINECRAFT: Hello All I am trying to get my friend to join my Minecraft world i just brought Xbox Live Gold and they cant join still. my name doesn't pop up on the friends tab but when i invite them they...
  4. Minecraft Pocket Edition "Unable To Connect To World" Error when joining someone else's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition "Unable To Connect To World" Error when joining someone else's world: hey! decided to report this error here, so, what is happening is that i'm not being able to join anybody's world, but i can join realms and servers i have tried/checked the following - i have...
  5. unable to connect to world - minecraft - ios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to connect to world - minecraft - ios: I get the following message when trying to connect to my friends worlds on IOS. There is a very dumb checklist microsoft posted with stupid stupid suggestions like "are you connected to the...
  6. Unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world: I have been recently receiving this glitch a lot and so do my freinds sometimes i join them but sometimes it shows unable to connect to world i have tried everything same version but still this...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world: so my friend just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition because we wanted to play together, but we have a really annoying problem he can not join to my world and the other way around, but the...
  8. Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC: Hello, I've been having issues on Minecraft lately in which my friends cant join my world on bedrock pc. It always says unable to connect the world, can anyone help?...
  9. “Unable to connect to world”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to connect to world”: So whenever i try to join a server it says “unable to connect to world” i was wondering how to fi this. Please help! (Im on Minecraft PE) ed59db88-eed0-48aa-adc8-8c8d93cfeaf2
  10. Minecraft PE "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE "unable to connect to world": whenever i try to join my friends game this happens, we are both using the same version and the link to xbox account settings doesnt work anymore, anyone help? 61ab2ed7-b030-43f2-a202-4958f7898e96