‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

Discus and support ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElliotBrowne, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. ElliotBrowne
    ElliotBrowne Guest

‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend and we both have the same version of minecraft. Does anyone
    have a solution as I could play with friends on minecraft a few days ago and now I cannot.

:)

ElliotBrowne, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Just to add, this could also be an issue with worldly events right now, and more people home than usual, and trying to get on games more than they normally do, causing huge spikes in traffic of people trying to access games and servers. I've seen several
    posts about people having issues getting many games to work right now. They are receiving all sorts of different errors or just not able to launch/connect to the game. There have also been a lot of installation and download problems in the past 2 weeks with
    Xbox services. This is due to all of the people at home right now, due to worldly events, and being on Xbox more than usual. It is overwhelming the services and the servers and many games, platforms and apps are struggling to work properly. If nothing else
    works, just keep trying, as Xbox has said they are trying to get all of the services working and to deal with the large amount of people on games right now. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. But rest assured, you're not the only one having issues with
    this game, or with downloads and installs. Many, many people around the world are experiencing this right now due to the large amount of people on the Xbox services. Xbox has acknowledged the issue and are working on it, so hopefully services will be up and
    running like normal again very soon.
  3. ElliotBrowne Win User

Thanks for the reply however both me and my friends have xbox ones so cross play will not be an issue.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues connecting to friend. Are they on other platforms like PlayStation, Windows, Xbox?

Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. make sure you are on the adult account, if on a child account.
    2. Once on the adult account, hit the guide button on controller(Xbox symbol that lights up) this pulls menu on the left side.
    3. Scroll right to the gear looking icon, go to settings.
    4. Once in settings, you will be on account go to Privacy and online safety.
    5. Then choose Xbox live privacy.
    6. You should see the options, child, teen, adult, view details and customize, contact preferences.
    7. Go to view details and customize, then communication and multiplayer.
    8. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow
      2. "you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to everybody
    9. When you launch the game there is also one in the game settings. If not there then they removed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  6. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
Thema:

1. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one - Similar Threads - ‘Unable connect world’

2. PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 and PC "unable to connect to world" in Minecraft: So, me and a friend download Minecraft (bedrock) so we could play together in quarantine. He plays on a PS4 and I on PC. We have added eachother as friends with our microsoft accounts and when...
  3. "Unable to connect to world," Minecraft PE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world," Minecraft PE.: Whenever I try to join my friend's world, or she tries to join mine, it says "Unable to connect to world." I have tried almost everything, but nothing seems to work. I've read thread after thread...
  4. Minecraft Pocket Edition, unable to connect to friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition, unable to connect to friends world.: Hello, me and my friends bought minecraft on the playstore and have the same version. We both tried inviting each other to our worlds and when we try to join it says, " unable to connect to world....
  5. Minecraft XBOX ONE: unable to connect to friends worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX ONE: unable to connect to friends worlds: Title pretty self explanatory, i cannot sign into friends worlds neither servers like, Hive, instead is shows “Coming Soon” 35eb8e9c-b9aa-457f-88c7-843acf6a0a8c
  6. Im unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im unable to connect to my friends Minecraft world: Ive tried changing my settings ive deleted my account off the xbox ive unfriended and refriended them we are on the same update im on xbox and so is the host we are all on different devices ive...
  7. Minecraft PE Unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Unable to connect to world: I cant join to my friend server 9d21f8b4-b3d4-4f28-8139-d4ebabbda814
  8. MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition unable to connect to world: I have owned minecraft for a long time now and have had the same problem since I originally got the game. Whenever I try to connect to a friends world on Xbox or switch it says "Connecting To...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to connect to world (Iphone): Whenever I try to enter the world of a friend who is playing on the Iphone, I get the message "Unable to connect to world". He manages to enter my world, whether he was created on my smartphone or...
  10. minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft bedrcok edition - unable to connect to world: me and a friend we want to play minecraft in each other's world but whenever i try to enter her world and she tries to enter mine this error occurs, she plays on her cell phone and i on the pc,...