Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

Discus and support Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About two weeks ago I all of a sudden was not able to host any multiplayer minecraft worlds. Anyone who tried to join would recieve unable to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanMorgan5, May 11, 2019.

1. RyanMorgan5
    RyanMorgan5 Guest

About two weeks ago I all of a sudden was not able to host any multiplayer minecraft worlds. Anyone who tried to join would recieve unable to connect to world message. My NAT type and their NAT type are open. We both are playing on xbox on the same version.
    I've been spending countless hours trying multiple things over and over including uninstalling, restarting, and disconnecting from the game, xbox live, and my internet. Nothing seems to allow me to host a multiplayer game. Can you help?

:)

RyanMorgan5, May 11, 2019
  2. thedtb Win User

THere is a problem with MS services - https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1126570010527199232
  3. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Are any of your friends in the "preview program" and have minecraft dowloaded through the preview program? And the other does not? If that is the case whomever is in the preview program must get out of the minecraft beta or alpha, then download the regular
    version. You cannot play together otherwise.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Your Online Safety and privacy settings should be set to allow multiplayer. If it is a child account then you will need the parent account to change the settings.
  5. RyanMorgan5 Win User

Yes this is the only game I'm experiencing this. Also, we are on the same minecraft build/version. It is very confusing.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you tried joining any of their worlds?
Thema:

1. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One - Similar Threads - Unable Connect World

2. "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition: So, My friend and I can't play on my world on Minecraft (he's on Switch and I'm on Windows 10) I'm hosting the game and there's a 3rd guy that is on Nintendo Switch and he can play with me on my...
  3. Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to World: For a week or 2, People have not been able to join any of my minecraft worlds. I have an open NAT and my friends have an open NAT. I’ve tried resetting the internet on my xbox, switching ports,...
  4. Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft: Ive recently run across the issue of my friend no longer being able to join my world that we have been playing on. For some reason, when he tries to join through invite or the friends tab, it...
  5. Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world: My friend plays the windows 10 version while i am on xbox one. I can join his world but he cannot join mine. We both have open nat types and we tried creating different worlds and every time i can...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition xbox 1: unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition xbox 1: unable to connect to world: So me and my friend have a world and when I try to join him it wont work it says unable to connect to world and he is host... I can invite him and he can join my games it's just that we have alot...
  7. Не удается подключиться к миру-ошибка [Translation-Unable to connect to world-error]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Не удается подключиться к миру-ошибка [Translation-Unable to connect to world-error]: Здраствуйте, у меня проблема в майнкрафь PE- один мой друг в xbox live не может подключиться ко мне в мир, у меня 2 друга- 1 подключиться может, а второй нет. Я не знаю в чём проблема и...
  8. minecraft unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft unable to connect to world: Please help Whenever i try to join my friends world on Minecraft it says unable to connect to world and we are on the same platform being Xbox one and i tried Check Xbox live multiplayer network...
  9. Minecraft (not Xbox 1 Edition) multiplayer unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (not Xbox 1 Edition) multiplayer unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join a friend it says “Unable to connect to world” I’m playing on xbox but on the new minecraft v1.9.0 f5a1b819-5163-497a-8941-454fefd6faee
  10. Minecraft Pe ''unable to connect to the world''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pe ''unable to connect to the world'': My friends and I bought Minecraft Pe so that we could play together without being on the same Wifi network, so when we play (even when logged in to xboxlive) this message '' could not connect to...