Unable to connect to world

Discus and support Unable to connect to world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to connect to world So I have a PS4 and so does my friend, whenever he trys to connect to my world it says unable to connect to world and vise... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goo3rry, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Goo3rry
    Goo3rry Guest

So I have a PS4 and so does my friend, whenever he trys to connect to my world it says unable to connect to world and vise versa when I try to connect to his, we’ve tried with different Playstation accounts and even logging out of out Microsoft accounts
    but nothing seems to work; there’s no problems with our internet connections because other games work fine online.

I don’t really know what to do at this point and it’s kinda disappointing; if anyone has any solutions I’d apreciate it. (=

:)

Goo3rry, Jan 22, 2021
  2. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

and it writes: Unable to connect to world..
  3. NeckRope130 Win User

Minecraft on Xbox One

Just pops up “unable to connect to world”
  4. CarterSmith1 Win User

Unable to Connect to World

Thanks again for replying, but it still didn’t work. If you have any other fixes please reply

Thanks,

Carter
  5. CarterSmith1 Win User

Unable to Connect to World

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand that you are experiencing issues with Minecraft where others cannot join your worlds. To troubleshoot this further, try

Uninstalling & Reinstalling
    your copy of Minecraft.

Please let us know how this goes.
    Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate the help but unfortunately this did not work. If you have any other ways of fixing this a reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Unable to connect to world.

Also make sure that you are both on the same update version. Currently it is 1.12 for bedrock.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to world - Similar Threads - Unable connect world

2. Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile: I've been trying to join my friend in Minecraft on pc but I can't seem to join his world. It always says "Unable to connect to world." I've tried many solutions I've found online but it's still...
  3. Unable to connect to world (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to world (Minecraft): So my partner and I have just bought a second xbox in order for us to play together. We play games such as Roblox and Overwatch together just fine, but when it comes to Minecraft (bedrock,...
  4. Unable to connect to world error

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world error: I have Minecraft on PS4, my friend has Minecraft for Windows 10. We see each other in friend list in cross-platform friends section, but we cannot play together because of “unable to connect to...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue: I cant connect to my fiends realm, and have uninstalled, reinstalled and logged out and back in, tried another account and it still wont work. 21b3d05d-f289-4b86-9680-0a1c38b98627
  6. Unable to connect to world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to connect to world: When ever I try to join my friends it says connecting to multiplayer game and then comes up with “unable to connect to world” with no explanation or help, we have done everything like restarting...
  7. Minecraft pe unable to connect world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pe unable to connect world: Yes my account and my friends are verified. We did the settings stuff as well. And yes were on the same version and we still cant connect to each others world although we could connect to our...
  8. "Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" in Minecraft PE v1.16.201 on Ipad using Microsoft Account: Just got my 2 kids microsoft xbox accounts and activated family controls for 8 and 13 year old. Immediately, encountered error "unable to connect to world" when either of my kids try to connect to...
  9. Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE - "Unable to connect to world": I have: Two IPads Running IPadOS 14.3 Minecraft Version v1.16.201 These two Ipads on the same Wifi Network cannot connect to each others world. Everything is up to date as far as I can tell,...
  10. Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world: I have two children, and it’s driving us crazy that we can’t get either of them able to join the world owned by the other. Each have added the other as a friend, and can see the world the other is...