Unable to connect to world

Discus and support Unable to connect to world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to connect to a friend's world, and my friends are likewise unable to connect to mine. The error that shows up is "Unable to connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Audi Sdn, May 12, 2022.

1. Audi Sdn
    Audi Sdn Guest

I am unable to connect to a friend's world, and my friends are likewise unable to connect to mine. The error that shows up is "Unable to connect to world." This only happens when we aren't using the same wifi, but when we do, we are able to play. We live far from each other, so we want to be able to play even without using the same wifi. How do we fix this issue? I cannot find a solution that does not require servers because I want to be able to play using the friends tab. We are using the mobile version by the way.

:)

Audi Sdn, May 12, 2022
  2. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

and it writes: Unable to connect to world..
  3. NeckRope130 Win User

Minecraft on Xbox One

Just pops up “unable to connect to world”
  4. CarterSmith1 Win User

Unable to Connect to World

Thanks again for replying, but it still didn’t work. If you have any other fixes please reply

Thanks,

Carter
  5. CarterSmith1 Win User

Unable to Connect to World

Hi ,

Thanks for your post. I understand that you are experiencing issues with Minecraft where others cannot join your worlds. To troubleshoot this further, try

Uninstalling & Reinstalling
    your copy of Minecraft.

Please let us know how this goes.
    Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate the help but unfortunately this did not work. If you have any other ways of fixing this a reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Unable to connect to world.

Also make sure that you are both on the same update version. Currently it is 1.12 for bedrock.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to world - Similar Threads - Unable connect world

2. Minecraft Xbox 1 "Unable to Connect to World"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 1 "Unable to Connect to World": I can join servers on minecraft for xbox but "unable to connect to world" on friends worlds. We both have open NAT and other people are able to join his world. We both have xbox live gold, and are...
  3. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" only on samsung devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" only on samsung devices: I have been having a problem with connecting to LAN games on minecraft bedrock edition recently. When joining a friend's world under the same wifi connection, an "unable to connect to world"...
  4. Minecraft "Unable to Connect to World" when playing multiplayer with friends.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft "Unable to Connect to World" when playing multiplayer with friends.: Hello, Every time I attempt to play Minecraft (Windows 10) multiplayer with a friend on their world or my own world one of us receives the "Unable to Connect to World" error. I am able to access...
  5. Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world (still broken)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS unable to connect to world (still broken): I found all the old threads that say to activate the local networks thing on each device. my issue is that it IS activated on both devices, yet it still will not work. I am not sure how to fix it...
  6. Unable to connect to my sister's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my sister's world: I play with my sister on minecraft and we've been able to play minecraft for a few months, but in the past few weeks I havent been able to connect to her world. I am on Xbox and she is on PC. We...
  7. Unable to connect my friend world(iOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect my friend world(iOS): I have read a lot of topic about this but those doesn’t work on my iPad ,so is there any others situation to solve this problem? 9225e157-8a43-4f76-9250-4b186f24eb97
  8. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world: when i play minecraft i can play with my brother even my friend from other countries can join but my friend that at the same country with me cant join its say unable to connect to the world even i...
  9. Minecraft PE - unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - unable to connect to world: Me and a friend have been playing in a world together for a while. I'm the world's creator and its data is saved directly in my device. But apparentely he can't join the world no longer, and the...
  10. Unable to connect to friends world

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to friends world: This is a question regarding Minecraft. This is an issue that has been happening for a few months. Most of my friends can join my world, and they can join mine. But one of my friends can’t join my...