: Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

Discus and support : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Apteryx7, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Apteryx7
    Apteryx7 Guest

: Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

New development....

When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad gateway) or it just hangs.

I will try to get Microsoft to recover/reset my account

:)

Apteryx7, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Apteryx7,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. Apteryx7 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

Hey Apteryx

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with connecting to Xbox Live.

So is your console right now unable to get past the initial update?

Do you experience this when attempting to connect to a different network?

If you haven't already, I would recommend using something like a mobile hotspot momentarily, so that we may get past the initial update and run some different types of test to find what the source of this is.

However, if you are able to at least get to the Home screen of the Xbox Dashboard, then I would encourage you using the

Xbox One Connection Solution
    and see if this allows you to get this mattered resolved.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
    Hi All

Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

Microsoft (after many attempts to contact by phone and online) have reset my Xbox Live online account.

I was able to access my security/privacy settings a couple of days ago, and just today have managed to access Xbox Live from my Xbox One and my kids can now play games.

It took a bit longer than I had hoped, and I have had no replies to my online submissions, but all is working!!!
  4. Apteryx7 Win User

New development....

When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad gateway) or it just hangs.

I will try to get Microsoft to recover/reset my account
  5. johnblount3 Win User

I have a great connection with my internet cant connect to the ubesoft server trying to play ghost recone beta
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Thema:

1. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection - Similar Threads - Unable connect live

2. ESO Unable to Connect to Xbox Live on New Account and Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Unable to Connect to Xbox Live on New Account and Xbox One S: I recently purchase an Xbox One S to play ESO with my wife. Built a new gamertag, got Game Pass Ultimate, bought ESO: Elsweyr, installed it, got to connect to NA server: Login Failed Cannot...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE Multiplayer on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE Multiplayer on PC: Hi all, Im desperate for a solution to this as I have spent hours trying out different online advice and also with a GAMER via the Help Chat but to no avail. Problem: I bought a Game Pass and DL...
  4. Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update or connect Xbox 360 to Xbox Live: When I turn on my xbox 360 I get a message that an update is needed. But when I try to update it I get an "Update Failed" message that says "Can't download the Update. To test your connection,...
  5. Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to xbox live on windows 10: Yesterday, I was able to connect to Xbox live just fine, but now when I try to open the Xbox app, it says I need to be connected to the internet when I already have internet. I am also unable to...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  8. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  9. Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games: Okay so I've been having this weird problem for almost 2 weeks now. My friend has a Minecraft Realms and we've been playing on that since mid-June with no problems. Then one day out of the blue I...
  10. Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE: After a clean installation of Windows 10, when I try to play a game installed on my PC, I get an error 'A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.' when I sign...