: Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

Discus and support : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Apteryx7, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Apteryx7
    Apteryx7 Guest

: Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

New development....

When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad gateway) or it just hangs.

I will try to get Microsoft to recover/reset my account

:)

Apteryx7, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Apteryx7 Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

New development....

When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad gateway) or it just hangs.

I will try to get Microsoft to recover/reset my account
  3. johnblount3 Win User

I have a great connection with my internet cant connect to the ubesoft server trying to play ghost recone beta
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. Apteryx7 Win User

Thanks, the family settings are correct online, but Xbox does not connect to it. As a result my teenage boy has to have parental permission each time he launches a game, no matter what the rating.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Apteryx7,

sorry to hear. You can finde some of the
    Family Settings also here
    . And please check if it's an adult account.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection - Similar Threads - Unable connect live

2. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  3. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  4. Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games: Okay so I've been having this weird problem for almost 2 weeks now. My friend has a Minecraft Realms and we've been playing on that since mid-June with no problems. Then one day out of the blue I...
  5. Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE: After a clean installation of Windows 10, when I try to play a game installed on my PC, I get an error 'A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.' when I sign...
  6. Unable to connect (minecraft xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect (minecraft xbox live): I am currently unable to connect to my friends world but they can join me and another friend can't join me but I can him and vice versa between the 6 of us friends. Is this a server issue...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable.: Hi, My name is Jason and I'm currently experiencing an odd issue with my Xbox One that I never had before. (It's almost been 9 years now on Xbox Live, 4 years with my Xbox one) To sum things up,...
  8. X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3: Hey peeps! I have a lot of issues with my system lately. If I try to get into Modern Warfare 3, it doesn't let me connect at all to Xbox Live. X1 games are fine though. I rarely have...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  10. 0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x801901f4 Suddenly unable to connect to xbox live - Why?: I am unable to connect to xbox live on my xbox one s, suddenly. Seems to be only me and it was working fine today, and no changes were made at all. I am getting "Please try again later 0x801901f4...