Unable to connect

Discus and support Unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. Since yesterday i'm unable to launch my account when i'm online. Once my xbox is connected it closes automatically my gamer account... I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Musica., May 8, 2019.

1. Musica.
    Musica. Guest

Unable to connect

Hi guys. Since yesterday i'm unable to launch my account when i'm online. Once my xbox is connected it closes automatically my gamer account... I tried to erase my account to add it a second time. But it seems impossible... Each time it says " your email
    adress is already on this gaming device"... And of course it's not! What can i do i'm pretty desperate?

:)

Musica., May 8, 2019
  2. Alkampfer Win User

"Unable to connect to xbox live". Gold membership required?

Same for me, it continues to telo me "unable to connect to xbox live", rebooted and reinstalled the game, but still unable to connect
  3. Warren Trouble Win User

Unable to test my connection. Help please.

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox live not working

So, are you unable to connect to LIVE, or just unable to purchase something?
  6. LemonTangent041 Win User

Connection issues please help

Thema:

Unable to connect

1. Unable to connect - Similar Threads - Unable connect

2. "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world Minecraft" Windows 10/Nintendo Switch Edition: So, My friend and I can't play on my world on Minecraft (he's on Switch and I'm on Windows 10) I'm hosting the game and there's a 3rd guy that is on Nintendo Switch and he can play with me on my...
  3. Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One: About two weeks ago I all of a sudden was not able to host any multiplayer minecraft worlds. Anyone who tried to join would recieve unable to connect to world message. My NAT type and their NAT...
  4. Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to World: For a week or 2, People have not been able to join any of my minecraft worlds. I have an open NAT and my friends have an open NAT. I’ve tried resetting the internet on my xbox, switching ports,...
  5. Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world - Minecraft: Ive recently run across the issue of my friend no longer being able to join my world that we have been playing on. For some reason, when he tries to join through invite or the friends tab, it...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  7. Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de me connecter sur BDO [Translate] Unable to log on to BDO: Je vous raconte tout ! J'ai acheté il y a quelques jours le jeu black desert, j ai acheté en premier temps la version a 10euros (par erreur) et donc la version ultimate a 100euros ! J'ai ensuite...
  8. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: I get this error message every time I try and use my 30 day free trial of realms that is advertised on the home screen of Minecraft. Ive checked my internet, switched internets, and it dtiks...
  9. Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend unable to connect to my Minecraft world: My friend plays the windows 10 version while i am on xbox one. I can join his world but he cannot join mine. We both have open nat types and we tried creating different worlds and every time i can...
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition xbox 1: unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition xbox 1: unable to connect to world: So me and my friend have a world and when I try to join him it wont work it says unable to connect to world and he is host... I can invite him and he can join my games it's just that we have alot...