Unable to connect

Discus and support Unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. Since yesterday i'm unable to launch my account when i'm online. Once my xbox is connected it closes automatically my gamer account... I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Musica., May 8, 2019.

1. Musica.
    Musica. Guest

Unable to connect

Hi guys. Since yesterday i'm unable to launch my account when i'm online. Once my xbox is connected it closes automatically my gamer account... I tried to erase my account to add it a second time. But it seems impossible... Each time it says " your email
    adress is already on this gaming device"... And of course it's not! What can i do i'm pretty desperate?

:)

Musica., May 8, 2019
  2. Alkampfer Win User

"Unable to connect to xbox live". Gold membership required?

Same for me, it continues to telo me "unable to connect to xbox live", rebooted and reinstalled the game, but still unable to connect
  3. Warren Trouble Win User

Unable to test my connection. Help please.

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox live not working

So, are you unable to connect to LIVE, or just unable to purchase something?
  6. LemonTangent041 Win User

Connection issues please help

Thema:

Unable to connect

1. Unable to connect - Similar Threads - Unable connect

2. Unable to connect to world - connection timed out (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world - connection timed out (Minecraft): I am playing minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox one, and when I try to join my friends world it says connecting to multiplayer game for about 2 minutes, and then says unable to join world. It...
  3. Impossibile connettersi alla rete wireless [Translation - Unable to connect to the wireless...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Impossibile connettersi alla rete wireless [Translation - Unable to connect to the wireless...: Non riesco da ieri sera a connettermi alla rete wifi ------ [Mod Translation - Since last night I can't connect to the wifi network] 0e43d85f-63ac-48c0-957a-6ee9d9343910
  4. Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Unable to Connect to World Message: Hello! I've been making several friends on the Minecraft forum because I wanted to play with them, but several play on the PE version of Minecraft. I have tried joining them but I'm always...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "unable to connect": My friends have been playing on my world for a couple weeks and out of no where the they can no longer join and it says unable to connect for them and it says this for all my worlds they try to...
  6. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying...
  7. Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE: After a clean installation of Windows 10, when I try to play a game installed on my PC, I get an error 'A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.' when I sign...
  8. Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE "Unable to connect to world": Hello. When I tried to connect to any server or to my friend's worlds I can't. It displays a message "Unable to connect to world" this also happens to my friends...
  9. unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to connect to the world minecraft windows 10: hi today i buyed the game and im trying to play with my friend on xbox one but if i try to join his world the game shows "unable to connect to the world and the same happens if he tries to join me...
  10. "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.: I've had the problem for a while. I cannot connect to my friend and he cannot connect to me. We can play fine if someone else is hosting the world, and can connect fine in literally every other...