Unable to connect

Discus and support Unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unable to connect to online services on Black Ops 4 and Modern Warfare Beta, internet connection is good and other online games like FIFA are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingBean07, Sep 24, 2019.

1. KingBean07
    KingBean07 Guest

Unable to connect

Unable to connect to online services on Black Ops 4 and Modern Warfare Beta, internet connection is good and other online games like FIFA are connecting. HELP!

:)

KingBean07, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Alkampfer Win User

"Unable to connect to xbox live". Gold membership required?

Same for me, it continues to telo me "unable to connect to xbox live", rebooted and reinstalled the game, but still unable to connect
  3. Warren Trouble Win User

Unable to test my connection. Help please.

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox live not working

So, are you unable to connect to LIVE, or just unable to purchase something?
  6. LemonTangent041 Win User

Connection issues please help

Thema:

Unable to connect

1. Unable to connect - Similar Threads - Unable connect

2. ,,Unable to connect to world" on MC PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ,,Unable to connect to world" on MC PE: Iv'e been playing with my friend on his world for a couple of days now and today i just couldn't connect and when i try, it says,,Unable to connect to world" we both bought MCPE from google play...
  3. 'Unable To Connect To World' In Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    'Unable To Connect To World' In Minecraft Windows 10: I have looked online and no matter what I do I cannot join my friends on their world. One of them is on the Xbox 360 and the other is on the Windows 10 Edition like myself. I have tried disabling...
  4. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...
  5. Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server. Software update failure.: While streaming in xbox video, service cut out. Error code popped up and told me software update failure. Was forced to shut down XBox One and now I am unable to use my online services. Please...
  6. Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Unable to connect to world.: About 3-4 days ago me and my friend had made a Minecraft world. I am playing on the windows 10 edition, and he is playing from his Xbox one. The first day when we made the world, it was going fine...
  7. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  8. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  9. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  10. Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game server eso xbox one 16.09.2019: Hi, I'm having problems playing Eso. I can't join the game, but it's unclear connecting to the game server. The problem with the game after upgrading the Xbox or after installing the ESO Elsweyr...