Unable to connect

Discus and support Unable to connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant join my friends worlds and they cant join mine. We are all on the same version and im not playing a beta. I tried everything. I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JethroY, Jan 24, 2021.

1. JethroY
    JethroY Guest

Unable to connect

I cant join my friends worlds and they cant join mine. We are all on the same version and im not playing a beta. I tried everything. I have already signed in and out again, nothing is working. Im on mcpe v1.16.201

:)

JethroY, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Alkampfer Win User

"Unable to connect to xbox live". Gold membership required?

Same for me, it continues to telo me "unable to connect to xbox live", rebooted and reinstalled the game, but still unable to connect
  3. Warren Trouble Win User

Unable to test my connection. Help please.

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

Are you unable to connected to or being disconnected from LIVE when using Black Ops, or are you unable to connect to the Black Ops servers?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox live not working

So, are you unable to connect to LIVE, or just unable to purchase something?
  6. LemonTangent041 Win User

Connection issues please help

Thema:

Unable to connect

1. Unable to connect - Similar Threads - Unable connect

2. Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.: I can join things like Mineplex or massive public servers but every time I host or try to a join a friend's world, all it says is unable to connect. My multiplayer settings are fine, and I have no...
  3. Unable to connect console to app for set-up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect console to app for set-up.: I can't seem to get my new Xbox One to connect to my iOS app. It initially says ""Xbox" Wants to Join Wi-Fi Network "XboxSetupXXXX"" (screenshot below) and then when I click join after a couple of...
  4. we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we're unable to connect to the marketplace. maybe check your internet connection?: I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling, along with logging in and out of my account. What do I do? My internet connection is fine as well. I'm trying to buy a 2 player realm...
  5. Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..: Hi, I've been trying to fix this issue for a few weeks now, with different guides online and it doesn't work. I've had this issue in the past and someone helped me, I tried to do what that person...
  6. I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play forza and my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is...: I try to connect to online servers in forxa and i am unable to because my teredo is unable to qualify and my server connectivity is blocked. i tried looking up on youtube how to fix it and found...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock; unable to connect to game error when using xbox and ipad on the LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock; unable to connect to game error when using xbox and ipad on the LAN: I am trying to connect to a world (not a realm) from an ipad running minecraft bedrock. The world is on an xboxone also running minecraft bedrock. Same version. We're on the same LAN. I am able to...
  8. Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to Minecraft World Pc to Mobile: I've been trying to join my friend in Minecraft on pc but I can't seem to join his world. It always says "Unable to connect to world." I've tried many solutions I've found online but it's still...
  9. Unable to connect to world (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to world (Minecraft): So my partner and I have just bought a second xbox in order for us to play together. We play games such as Roblox and Overwatch together just fine, but when it comes to Minecraft (bedrock,...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Connect: Ive consistently been unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft world. Hes playing on Xbone, Im on PC. We are both on Bedrock, both on the same version, and can both play on regular servers, but...