Unable to console stream on project x cloud

Discus and support Unable to console stream on project x cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there I have tried a few various things like restarting my phone, my xbox, and looking on support pages but I cant seem to figure out why I cant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DakkaRaptor, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Unable to console stream on project x cloud

Hi there I have tried a few various things like restarting my phone, my xbox, and looking on support pages but I cant seem to figure out why I cant console stream games from my own console to the project x app on my phone. I am part o the insiders program and I have got the required ring update on my xbox, I also checked if I am in an allowed location which I am as I am in the UK. I am able to use the app and I can stream the games that are part of the project x cloud option just not the console streaming option it just keeps saying you need to be a part of the insiders program which I am. Can someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong or point me in the right direcrion.

submitted by /u/DakkaRaptor
    [link] [comments]

/u/DakkaRaptor, Feb 26, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Will Xbox Scarlett be a 100% Cloud Gaming Console?

I think from what I have seen and heard, that it is going to be a cloud exclusive device with no disc port. It’ll just basically be a processing unit.
    Since the cloud would do the heavy graphics lifting there wouldn't be the need for so much computing power if Project Scarlett were simply a cloud streaming device. They told in the E3 presentation that Project Scarlett would have Ray Tracing rendering capabilites
    and all that 8K graphics stuff.

So the Project Scarlett console is more than just a processing unit for cloud streams.
  3. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

How is everyone liking the new Forza Horizon 4 DLC?

Its very fun, I tried it on project x cloud at E3 and it was really really good
  4. skeletor guy Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Heck to the yeah, i think they will perfect project x cloud for it too, so i am hyoed on that!!!
  5. skeletor guy Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Heck to the yeah, i think they will perfect project x cloud for it too, so i am hyoed on that!!!
  6. Kindr3ds Win User

E3?>

cant wait to see what MS has in store and learn more about project x cloud!
Thema:

Unable to console stream on project x cloud

1. Unable to console stream on project x cloud - Similar Threads - Unable console stream

2. Unable to sign into xbox live on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into xbox live on console: I have an xbox live account, but can only access it on my tablet and not on console. Makes no sense to me Any help most appreciated aa611b4c-3ee2-4fdd-8ca2-3dc32093b4cb
  3. Unable to try console streaming preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to try console streaming preview: [img] I downloaded the Insider app on my Xbox, but I didn't get the console streaming option in Xbox's settings. So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app,...
  4. Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.: I can launch things I haven't launched before but when trying to launch Subnautica or Ark, which I was playing a few hours ago, it says Ark is currently not available? I launched borderlands 2 and...
  5. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...
  6. Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use streaming app to begin console streaming?: this streaming app never actually takes me to a page where I can join a controller to my phone or connect to my Xbox it just gives me a link to learn more. I followed all the steps such as...
  7. unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion: I got a new laptop, updated everything then tried to use the xbox app (xbox console companion) to stream from my xbox one S to my laptop. It will let me stream only once after I start up xbox but...
  8. unable to stream to console error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to stream to console error.: I am aware of the work around but cannot always get to the xbox to hard reset. When in the app if you cannot stream you cannot reset from the xbox settings either. Has there been any progress to...
  9. Xbox App Game Streaming: Unable to Stream to Console Workaround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game Streaming: Unable to Stream to Console Workaround: Unable to use Game Streaming (when it worked previously) We’ve received reports from some users having trouble initiating game streaming to their Xbox One console via the Xbox App. In particular,...
  10. Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to wake Xbox One from Windows streaming app, also console does not update games in ...: Guys, I would really appreciate your help. I have an Xbox One day one edition hardwired to my router and I have the following two problems: 1) My Xbox One is set to always on but has never...