Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support

Discus and support Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to contact Xbox support for half a day now, and just seems impossible that a company this size does not have a functioning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fred Amorim, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Fred Amorim
    Fred Amorim Guest

Hi,

I've been trying to contact Xbox support for half a day now, and just seems impossible that a company this size does not have a functioning support line.

I keep getting the same error over and over when I try to get a call back, as per the screenshot
    Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support [​IMG]

Please do not tell me to change browser, internet connection or go incognito, or any of your other simply obnoxious solutions.

Thank you.

:)

Fred Amorim, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fred

May I know if you tried using a different phone number to see how it goes?

And, in case you have a VPN, proxy, firewall or any similar service please disable it temporarily
  3. The FIFA BESTS Win User

Elite series one controller stick drift

I tried to register my controller but keep getting this message "We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for
    assistance. (tbm8qvZt4kOUXZy9.24)". I called the 1 800 4 my-xbox number for support and get a message telling me to go online and request a call back from support . I request a call from support and get a message " Phone
    calls and chats aren't available for this issue." What the heck do I need to do to get my elite series one controller repaired? Thanks
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Recovering Long Lost Account

Have you tried contacting Microsoft Support? You can get a call back.
  5. H2O Xanadu Win User

Never arrived order and unreachable customer service

Same, getting an error contact support for chat or call back. Twitter support is silent as well im starting to get frustrated. Tried redeeming a 50$ xbox code from gamestop and it was already redeemed, they told me to contact microsoft, easier SAID than done.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Doble cobro en membresía xbox live [Translation- Double charge on Xbox Live membership]

Hello Bayron,

If unable to reach our customer support, please visit the site to request a call back.
    When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks
    • Step 3-----select games
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support
    Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Unable contact call

2. Does anyone have contact information for the ID@XBOX developer program? Unable to Submit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have contact information for the ID@XBOX developer program? Unable to Submit...: Hello All, When I try to submit a game for the console developer program using: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/id/apply All that happens is it returns a blank window after filling out...
  3. Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support: My Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks. From a bit of a search I can see this is a known issue. I've tried all the things I can do from my end - a reinstall, reboot router, etc - and...
  4. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  5. Unable to claim warranty and contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim warranty and contact support: Split from this thread. Same issue for 2 weeks now and still can’t get anywhere trying to claim on warranty. Try to add my address gives me the same error as the OP and when I try to get a...
  6. Unable to contact support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to contact support?: I received the message "Contact us at Microsoft support" But when I try to contact us, I get to "Last step" and all I can do is look at FAQ's, virtual agent or post in community support. Guessing...
  7. UNABLE TO CONTACT XBOX SUPPORT TO REQUEST A REPAIR

in XBoX on Windows
    UNABLE TO CONTACT XBOX SUPPORT TO REQUEST A REPAIR: I have been trying for a few weeks to submit a request to repair my series x, i cannot get a call back as i keep getting the “something went wrong at our end message” I have also tried submitting...
  8. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  9. Unable to contact Xbox Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to contact Xbox Support: I've been trying to contact xbox support for over 2 weeks now with no luck. I have tried multiple different methods including different devices and browsers. I've switched between wifi and...
  10. Unable to contact Xbox support or order repair for Elite Controller under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact Xbox support or order repair for Elite Controller under warranty: Hello! My right bumper on my Elite Controller (Series 2) stopped working but I keep getting an error when I go to order a repair. I tried to request a call but also kept getting a blank screen...