Unable to create Custom Gamerpic

Discus and support Unable to create Custom Gamerpic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before anyone says that I have to wait until it shows I'm 18 since my entry, lemme say that ever since I joined xbox, it allowed me to upload a custom... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Golden Cardenal, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Unable to create Custom Gamerpic

Before anyone says that I have to wait until it shows I'm 18 since my entry, lemme say that
    ever since I joined xbox, it allowed me to upload a custom gamerpic in the first place, and that it only started giving me problems only a couple hours ago today.

Further explanation what what's been going on, which I assume was a wide range of ongoing issues from the LFG post issue to the sudden disappearance of custom gamerpics from not just me (but all of my friends on my friends list as well), I would think this
    has to be an ongoing issue as well. I didn't edit nor chance nor recall ever editing my Microsoft Account settings, and I didn't change my dob either (Idk what that even is).

I would like an explanation on this, especially when nobody else apparently had a problem with the past ongoing issues earlier today, let alone this issue I'm having right now.

:)

Golden Cardenal, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Darth Whiskers1 Win User

Before anyone says that I have to wait until it shows I'm 18 since my entry, lemme say that
    ever since I joined xbox, it allowed me to upload a custom gamerpic in the first place, and that it only started giving me problems only a couple hours ago today.

Further explanation what what's been going on, which I assume was a wide range of ongoing issues from the LFG post issue to the sudden disappearance of custom gamerpics from not just me (but all of my friends on my friends list as well), I would think this
    has to be an ongoing issue as well. I didn't edit nor chance nor recall ever editing my Microsoft Account settings, and I didn't change my dob either (Idk what that even is).

I would like an explanation on this, especially when nobody else apparently had a problem with the past ongoing issues earlier today, let alone this issue I'm having right now.
    I have the same problem, except i upload an image that's 1080x1080p, but it says 'Requires at least 1080x1080p. Can someone get out there that i can't "Add new" an account. It just goes straight to a guest key. I never made a guest key, could have been a family
    member, but they don't remember. Microsoft needs to make it easier to get help.
  3. schnurren Win User

Hello Golden Cardenal,

First of all, what do you mean by "LFG post issue"? Just to have some context.

I would contact Xbox Support to know if something was changed regarding custom Gamerpics, as I was unable to find any information online regarding it.

Here you have the link in case you want to contact them : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Changing account picture by a personalized one.

You can select an available gamerpic or use your avatar to create a custom gamerpic. These are the only choices for the moment
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Cannot create custom gamerpic

Hey there saturnotaku,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, As you have already posted the same question on another post, I will go ahead and lock this thread. Go ahead and Refer back to The

Original Thread
    for a response.
  6. Skanker irl Win User

Gamerpic

Am i able to upload a custom gamerpic again?
    My best guess is yes. I have never heard of anyone being permanently unable to change a gamerpic. Give it some time.
Thema:

1. Unable to create Custom Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Unable create Custom

2. Unable to create service ticket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create service ticket: I bought my wife a elite series 2 controller when it released but yesterday the right trigger takes more pressure then normal to get it to work almost like something is sticking. With it being in...
  3. Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...: Hi All, My son is an ardent fan of Flight Simulators and is eagerly waiting for news on the upcoming MS-FS 2020. He has a working Live.com ID which he is trying to use for registering his XBox...
  4. Unable to create an Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an Xbox profile: Why am I I unable to create an xbox profile? Is it something I'm missing? I've tried more times than I can count at different hours, on different days, spaced weeks apart, but it wont let me...
  5. Unable to create repair request for controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create repair request for controller: Hello everyone. I have problems with my controller. In particular the directional arrows do not work well. This problem appeared over a month ago, and I therefore created a request to repair /...
  6. Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm: I attempted to renew my Minecraft Realm, and the purchase was successful, but it was "Unable to create Realm at this time", and told me to check back later. Now, I no longer receive this message,...
  7. unable to create profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to create profile: When I turned on my Xbox One last night, it would not connect to my profile and kept throwing an error message. When I researched the error message, i saw a stream that said to try and remove the...
  8. Unable to create a service order for my Project Scorpio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create a service order for my Project Scorpio.: Hi all, this is my first time posting on any forum so please bear with me. My Xbox One X started to have display issues about a week ago and I've tried everything to no avail. I've contacted...
  9. Xbox One - unable to create service request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - unable to create service request: My Xbox won't start. It's under warranty but I'm unable to create a service request. Every time I get the following error : "There are no service offers associated with selected problem/accessory...
  10. I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to join or create clubs within the xbox app: So recently i bought forza horizon 4 for windows 10 and everything running fine and smooth. Until i try to join my friends club, it says i need to change my setting in privacy and online safety,...