Unable to customize emblem color

Discus and support Unable to customize emblem color in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My original emblem colors were removed. I no longer have the option to change the colors. I can change my spartan color but just not my emblem. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoinINative, Jan 26, 2017.

1. GoinINative
    GoinINative Guest

My original emblem colors were removed. I no longer have the option to change the colors. I can change my spartan color but just not my emblem. I have a blank area where there are no options to customize.

:)

GoinINative, Jan 26, 2017
  2. dotCody
    dotCody Guest
    dotCody, Jan 26, 2017
  3. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    change tile colors

since the last update the change color option dosnt seem to be in customize profile, did they change this?

BwA Splatmat, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Mr Durva Win User

"Emblem Generator Pack"

as you progress further in the clan you will be able to customize the emblems and titles, with different colors shapes designs and text. For now you cant edit much but once clans start getting to the lvl 20+ more options will be open for them to use :)
  5. Jasperrdm Win User

destiny codes

codes for the collector cards, emblems, and shading (color your armour)
  6. dotCody Win User

Can anyone tell me

7. Nachtsonne Win User

Custom emblem

Report it, because that's all you can honestly do. It's some kid with incredibly poor taste who thinks it's hilarious to offend without any wit or creativity behind his actions. The emblem creator was never intended to make images such as those, but due
    to the nature of the Call of Duty community it's hardly surprising that it has happened. I skim through lobbies and report offensive emblems, and when I have a friend playing with me, I point it out and get him to report it as well. It's offensive, regardless
    of whether you're American or not. It was a tragedy regardless of where you live. I have a Rammstein emblem and I'm the least creative person in the world; if I can make something passable, idiots like that should be able to do the same. But they won't. Because
    that's the nature of their poor taste.
  8. BazementGremlin Win User

Custom emblem

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]does it offend me as a American? a little bit[/quote]

Really, a little bit. This should offend you A LOT
Thema:

1. Unable to customize emblem color - Similar Threads - Unable customize emblem

2. Unable to add custom groups to dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to add custom groups to dashboard.: Hi. Im hoping im just missing something or mistaken but was the ability to customize the dashboard removed? I seem to be unable to include my groups anywhere in the feed. submitted by...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic back to default, unable to make custom one: Hi currently there is an ongoing issue with my Xbox Gamerpic, it shows as an empty silloutte (like a shape of a person) and I'm unable to change it to anything custom, asfaik I haven't done...
  4. Unable to Customize a club

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to Customize a club: When I try to customize a club by changing the club icon or background picture the app would freeze up no matter if it's on Xbox or PC I am unable to change the picture [img]...
  5. Unable to upload a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to upload a custom gamerpic: I'm wanting to have a custom gamerpic like my friends but annoyingly I'm unable to have one currently. I've checked videos on how to do it and the "Choose a custom picture" button doesn't exist...
  6. Unable to contact customer service or update my account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to contact customer service or update my account.: I have tried paying my past due balance, it just takes my money from my account and doesn't give me my ultimate game pass back. Then I tried buying an online game pass code from amazon. I put in...
  7. unable to use custom profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use custom profile pic: when i try to upload my custom profile picture it says "it's not possible to load your image please try again f97dbf75-d828-4f1d-8843-9361002859e4
  8. Unable to upload a custom photo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upload a custom photo: I have been trying to upload a custom photo for the last week and a half, however every time i try i get an error message saying 'Sorry we cannot upload your picture at the moment. Try again in a...
  9. unable to use custom profile pic

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to use custom profile pic: when i try to upload my custom profile picture it says "it's not possible to load your image please try again later" [img] 76673712-e96b-40a2-95c1-c3dc3c588503
  10. Unable to change gamer picture to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change gamer picture to a custom one: Ive tried multiple times to change my profile picture on the xbox app but it keeps telling me to wait a little while, which i’ve done a lot is there any way to fix this?...