“Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.”

Discus and support “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.” in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.” Been trying to get my Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. At first, the Xbox wasn’t letting me load a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Blizz On XBL, May 6, 2021.

1. Blizz On XBL
    Blizz On XBL Guest

Been trying to get my Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. At first, the Xbox wasn’t letting me load a game, (it would say I pressed it but wouldn’t load it up) so I restarted it. Waited 10 seconds, then got back on. No Xbox Live Connection. Tested my multiplayer network connection and found error code “0x0000000000000000,” even though my network “Is all good; Your console is connected to the Internet.” Power cycled the Xbox and still the same thing: no connection. On top of all this, still can’t load the game I have been wanting to play. Tried to go to Xbox Assist and it said “Sorry, Xbox Assist is currently unavailable. Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service status.” I’m deeply concerned because this isn’t the first time this happened. I have had this Series X since Christmas so this has happened to me a couple times at this point, but the restarts fixed it in the past. Now it’s not fixing it... Wondering if this is a problem with the servers, or the Xbox.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks for all help in advance, and stay safe.

Sincerely, Blizz

UPDATE: Was able to get it fixed after the third time of power cycling it! If anything else happens, will let you guys know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:)

Blizz On XBL, May 6, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Unable to determine Xbox live core service status

3. OceanBeLoco Win User

Unable to determine Xbox live core service status

I can't see where to go on that link
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xboxlive Struggling

There is a service alert at the moment:

Xbox Live Status
    Services
    • Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited
      Affected platforms:
      • Xbox One

xbox one outage;Xbox Live Core Services,
      • Xbox 360

xbox 360 outage;Xbox Live Core Services,
      Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live
      14/12/2013 01:11:12 GMT:

We know that some of you are unable to sign in to Xbox Live, and we’ve got you covered! We’re grateful for your patience while we work toward a resolution. Check back in 30 minutes for an update on our progress.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Error code 0xCFFFFF82B

6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

Thema:

1. “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.” - Similar Threads - “Unable determine Live

2. Error Code: 0x803F8001 and Teredo is unable to qualify.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x803F8001 and Teredo is unable to qualify.: 3 days and no help from Microsoft Support to that hangup on me when i get transferred to another call station and they take down my number to call back directly and they never do. ive done a...
  3. Unable to access my settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access my settings.: Very similar problem with another problem(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_acc/cant-access-my-xbox-privacy-settings/7f6b1de6-b1dd-47e4-a802-f103b44836ad), I can't access my own...
  4. Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to sign in to account linked to gamepass subscription: I recently signed up for the 3 months for $1 gamepass deal on PC to get some cheap games to play with some friends. For reference, I don't use Xbox services at all so I made a throwaway account...
  5. Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack: I recently purchased the Star Wars minecraft mash up pack on my Xbox one, and after purchasing it, I received the skins , but was unable to download the texture pack and world that the pack...
  6. MCPE "Unable to connect to world" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE "Unable to connect to world" error: OK so me and my friend were planning to buy minecraft which was kinda costing a lot for us (in our country) so we bought it after a while and we were having a lottt of hardly fixable problems to...
  7. Unable to install Conan exiles

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Conan exiles: For a while now I've had trouble with Conan exiles, at first it was fine, had it downloaded and was working great. Then all of a sudden, I would get an error code (0xd05e0108) and the game was...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join: Hello, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot join to a session. I port forwarded my IP address with those ports : TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037 UDP:...
  9. Status Code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F / Unable to update Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F / Unable to update Xbox 360 S: Ok, so I bought a brand new Xbox 360 that was never taken out of the box, and when I tried playing a Kinect game, I immediately ran into a problem. I had to update Xbox Live on the 360, and I...
  10. Unable to determine Xbox live core service status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to determine Xbox live core service status: Whenever I turn on my Xbox it tells me to connect to wifi then when I do it says unable to determine Xbox live core service status on my Xbox 1 x 133567da-6caa-413f-b22d-78349b5d91af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to determine xbox live core