: Unable to Do anything with internet

Discus and support : Unable to Do anything with internet in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Unable to Do anything with internet Try disconnecting your router for 30 secs then back on 2b404181-c9b6-42bb-9dc8-5bddadfa0575 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by King Blake 13, Dec 28, 2019.

1. : Unable to Do anything with internet

Try disconnecting your router for 30 secs then back on

:)

King Blake 13, Dec 28, 2019
  2. R6 qlone Win User

Try disconnecting your router for 30 secs then back on
  3. GeneralDisco Win User

Unable to do anything

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you!
  4. MegaSW Win User

Unable to do anything

This worked for me too. I was unable to select anything through dashboard, voice, or anything except for the Sign In. But it would just give me an error every time I tried. Thank you!
  5. Eric Wilborn Win User

Unable to do anything

Sounds like you need to fully power cycle the Xbox One. Press and hold the power button on the console itself for 10 seconds. You should see the power supply/brick light turn orange. Wait 30 seconds. Press the power button on the console again.

Then try to access everything you were trying to access before.
  6. ScotchMyth Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Thank you for your prompt response to my query.

Unfortunately I am still unable to sign in to Wordament which is telling me I’m disconnected from the internet which is not the case.

is there anything else I can do?
Thema:

1. : Unable to Do anything with internet - Similar Threads - Unable anything internet

2. Xbox one is lagging it takes a minute to select anything and unable to do anything really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is lagging it takes a minute to select anything and unable to do anything really...: Doesn't load well when it starts up, then takes loads of time to load anything, takes at least a minute to select each thing you press c1f6e3bf-e835-4df9-96c1-559346bc5318
  3. Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue causing periods of time where I'm unable to launch anything, sometimes even the...: Major issues launching anything I can't launch the hub to report this. I think my external hard drive is dying and causing issues on my X1X (Skip ahead alpha). When installing games, it gets...
  4. Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy anything with my Microsoft account Balance: i have like 1000$ balance on microsoft account and i am unable to purchase with that balance. i even raised a support ticket like 1 month back and i haven't heard back anything...
  5. Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase anything from the Xbox Live Store: Hello, Whenever I attempt to purchase anything i get an error message stating: "Something Happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". It has been like that fro multiple hours and I have...
  6. Me and many others are unable to install anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and many others are unable to install anything.: I know many of you are already aware of this, and that some people are able to install, but there are still a large amount of people who can’t. This has been happening to me since late yesterday,...
  7. Unable to purchase anything.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase anything.: Hello, Only just got an Xbox One last week, tried setting up a subscription to Xbox live for the year and it wouldn't let me process the payment, I'm not short whatsoever in my bank account so...
  8. unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to purchase xbox live or anything on xbox store.: I have been in contact with xbox support for a few months now and they have been un able to resolve the issue with my xbox live account not being able to purchase xbox live or anything on the xbox...
  9. I recieved a second suspension for when i was unable to do anything wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recieved a second suspension for when i was unable to do anything wrong?: I have recently received a communication suspension, and I was fine with that. Yesterday, I had received an harassment suspension, when the communication suspension is still active. I really don't...
  10. Unable to do anything which requires the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to do anything which requires the internet: So i am unable to play online on my xbox one. Firstly i know there is nothing wrong with my internet and my brother (whose account is also on here) never had such an issue in the 2+years he had...