Unable to download Amazon Prime.

Discus and support Unable to download Amazon Prime. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download amazon video player app, it gets to about 95% and then says 'Cannot download app' It has an option to play, when i click that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nedmonds-A22840B0-470A-4B0F-90FC-C7ECB369CCC9, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Unable to download Amazon Prime.

I am trying to download amazon video player app, it gets to about 95% and then says 'Cannot download app' It has an option to play, when i click that it takes me to my dled games. I have went to system settings and tried to delete it from there, but it isnt
    there. I have plenty of space free also.

Anyone know how i can sort this as it worked before, but wouldnt register my account, so i deleted it and its now not working at all!.

:)

Nedmonds-A22840B0-470A-4B0F-90FC-C7ECB369CCC9, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Amazon Prime (Instant Video) app not available for download?

I'm unable to locate/download the Amazon Prime (or Instant Video) app, has it been removed? Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

John (AKA )

Saint Tollway, Mar 20, 2014
  3. XB351 SNAKE
    XB351 SNAKE Guest
    Where is Amazon Prime app?

Hi,

Am a member of Amazon Prime and Xbox Gold, yet cannot find the Amazon Prime app to download. Specifically subscribed to Xbox Gold just to watch Amazon Prime -now have two memberships paid for and still no app. Any help greatly appreciated -cheers.

XB351 SNAKE, Mar 20, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Mar 21, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

You would look for an Amazon Prime app in the store on the console, download it from there, and then sign into the app with your Amazon account.
  7. ChristopherJonas Win User

Amazon prime video

I fixed the problem. I solved again all of my app, games on my external storage except Amazon prime. And then you have to reboot your Xbox in the settings. Click on delete everything. So that nothing is more saved on it. Then restart, download the update
    and then download prime video again. On my Xbox the prime app is now working !
  8. JodyCloutier Win User

amazon prime

I switched my region to U.S. rebooted the xbox, found and Installed the app, switched region back to Canada rebooted then logged in to the app. I have no idea if its going to continue to work and / or be updated but its there for now. Amazon Prime Video
    has been in Canada now a year and still no Xbox App in the Canada store. This is getting stupid already.
  9. Chikn n a Bskit Win User

amazon prime

Seconded. There's even an advertisement on the front page of the home screen with a link to the Amazon video app, but it says it's unavailable.
Thema:

1. Unable to download Amazon Prime. - Similar Threads - Unable download Amazon

2. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  3. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  4. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...
  5. Unable to play any downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any downloaded games offline: Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E. The problem is that I bought quite a few...
  6. Gamepass for PC - Unable to download Crackdown 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC - Unable to download Crackdown 3: I keep getting a download error anytime i try to download Crackdown 3, halo wars, or forza. Code: 0x80073CF9 I have no idea what to do, i've tried everything and didn't have issues with Gears,...
  7. Unable to download Amazon Video on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Video on XBOX 360: Hi, I am unable to download and install the Amazon Instant Video app on my XBOX 360. I get the error that "... is not available in my region or the fiel is corrupt ..." I am from India. Kindly...
  8. Unable to download the Amazon app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download the Amazon app: This week I tidied up my hard drive and deleted the Lovefilm app (because Amazon took them over and have their own). I didn't realise though that this deleted the Amazon app and now it won't let...
  9. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Instant Video App: I keep getting the error message 80004005 when trying to download the Amazon App for the first time. I'm not sure if this is a new thing or if others are having problems with this. I have spent...
  10. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360: I do not have a gold account. I have a live silver account. I wish to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free. They error states that I do not have a credit card on file. It is a free...