Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC

Discus and support Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I received the option to join the preview yesterday and immediately joined, but when I click on "Show in Store" it just takes me to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FiveDigitLP, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC

Hello!

I received the option to join the preview yesterday and immediately joined, but when I click on "Show in Store" it just takes me to the standard Insider Hub app which (naturally) has an "Open" button. I tried a few more times throughout the day yesterday, but thought surely it would be resolved today since it says there could be a delay of 20 minutes.

Any ideas as to why it's not letting me join the preview? I do have some other weird issues when it comes to my Xbox account staying logged in on this PC (my work one), so it could be related to that. Still need to work out that with MS support somehow...

submitted by /u/FiveDigitLP
    [link] [comments]

/u/FiveDigitLP, Jan 20, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

no puedo salir de la beta que de por cierto me metio a la beta sin mi autorización [Translation-I can't get out of the beta that by the way got me into the beta without my authorization]

Hi Adrian Silva01,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Based on your description, I'm assuming that you are referring to the beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, is that correct?

If your version number is higher than your friends, then you are playing on the Beta version and the only way to leave the beta is from the Xbox Insider Hub app. This issue can occur on the PC when more than one account has signed in
    and launched the beta version of Minecraft. Therefore, if you have unregistered on one account, but at some point launched the beta version of Minecraft on another account, that other account will retain the rights to the Minecraft Beta.

One workaround would be to launch the Xbox Insider Hub on any accounts which have launched the Minecraft Beta on that PC and unenroll from the Beta via the Xbox Insider Hub.

After you un-enroll from the beta on every account on the PC, you will need to
    uninstall/reinstall Minecraft to complete the removal of the beta version.

I hope this helps.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

Good day

I missed understood your question, my apology.

Thought you wanted to get beta on mobile phone.

Taken from Mojang website.

XBOX ONE / WINDOWS 10

You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported - sorry!

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join.

7. Have fun and find bugs!

Found on Mojang website.
  4. Blackau Win User

[MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior?

Hola!

Me paso y fue que yo tenia la version del "insider hub" que es beta y mi amiga no. Yo tuve que dejar el beta para poder jugar con ella.

O entras al beta del "insider hub" o ellos dejan el beta. Eso si, los mundos creados en beta no se podran jugar en la version actual.

Espero que esto te haya ayudado!

[Translation - Hello!

I step and was that I had the version of the "insider hub " which is beta and my friend not. I had to leave the beta so I could play with it.

Or you enter the beta of the "insider hub " or they leave the beta. That if, the worlds created in beta will not be able to play in the current version.

I hope this has helped you!]
  5. WPAK Win User

I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

Hi there,

just to be sure. Did you do the following steps in that exact order:

1. Check if there is an update for the Xbox Insiders Hub on PC
    2. Un-enroll from the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders Hub
    3. Uninstall the beta version for Minecraft
    4. To be sure wait a couple of hours (or a day)
    5. Restart the PC during that wait time.
    6. Try to install Minecraft again via your Library on the store, make sure to select the standard version and not the Beta version, in the situation that multiple versions show up. As alternate option try to install the version from store in case installing
      from library doesn't work.
    Let us know the results
  6. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
Thema:

Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC

1. Unable to download beta version of Insider Hub for PC - Similar Threads - Unable download beta

2. Xbox(Beta) For windows 10 UNABLE TO CONFIGURE DOWNLOAD LOCATION

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(Beta) For windows 10 UNABLE TO CONFIGURE DOWNLOAD LOCATION: After scouring the forums as well as other external sources, I've been unaccomplished in finding how to download a game from this wicked launcher. Any other source for gaming applies a function...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  4. unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I select a game with game pass, I'm redirected to the join screen. I checked and it is the beta app that's installed. I have logged out and rebooted...
  5. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  6. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...
  8. Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) unable to download Everspace: When I try to download Everspace it tells me it needs to be installed on the system drive. I get this error message even when the system drive is the selected install drive for new apps. The...
  9. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised: I just signed up for the XBox Game Pass PC Games as announced in E3 here- https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games It's advertising (amongst other things) Void Bastards and Metro...
  10. Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Battlefield 1 open Beta: Ask an adult to change your settings To buy this, an adult needs to change your family settings at account.microsoft.com/family. PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily PFsGkRDVu69nNNed.0.5...