Unable to download dirt 3

Discus and support Unable to download dirt 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, I tried deleting the marketplace data, but it still didn't work. Holy cow, I've been trying to download DiRT3 for almost a month, can't x-box... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrustierPurse95, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Unable to download dirt 3

Well, I tried deleting the marketplace data, but it still didn't work. Holy cow, I've been trying to download DiRT3 for almost a month, can't x-box support give me any help? All they say is "delete your profile then download it again." C'mon guys, you must
    be smarter than that! Or should be! I recognize, I'm just a dumb user, but if the console is smart enough to say it couldn't download the game, it should be able to say why! That's basics programming! I'm trying to download the game in a daily basis, erasing
    everything again and again... And I really want the game, so when a read the HappyWhelp41497 experience on taking ten days to get his money back, I see it doesn't worth the trouble, since I paid only R$10 for it. But I did pay! Ok, sorry gaming friends, this
    is for the support team, i hope someone who can help me read this. and if anyone has another idea, post it, please.

:)

TrustierPurse95, Mar 27, 2014
  2. tRiP3l
    tRiP3l Guest
    Unable to download Dirt Showdown

My son was unable to download Dirt Showdown earlier this month. He told me that he kept getting 'Unable to Download' error.

His gamertag is wolfmonster14.

Is there something we can do to get him the game? As he is constantly wanting to play it on my console. I don't want to disappoint him. He does enjoy playing the game and me, not so much. Please let me know if there is something we can do.

Thank you,

tRiP3l, Mar 27, 2014
  3. tRiP3l
    tRiP3l Guest

Is there a way he could still get the game for free?

tRiP3l, Mar 27, 2014
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

DiRT3 on XBOX 360

You don't need to download the dirt 3 demo, any demo will do, all it's for is so the demo is installed on the part of the hard drive that dirt 3 was.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

DiRT3 on XBOX 360

This indicates that the area of the hard drive the game is being downloaded to may have a fault. If removing and re-downloading the game does not work, then you need to try the following:

Delete the game again from your console

Go to the Marketplace on your console and download a game demo (or to be extra sure, two).

Once the demo/s have been downloaded, re-download Dirt 3 again. (Do not delete the demo/s before you re-download Dirt 3)

Run Dirt 3 again.

This will cause Dirt 3 to placed in a slightly different location on the hard drive.

Please let us know how you get on.
  6. ngocphi Win User

What is the error he is receiving if 8015017 then you must do a region migration

Use this link to fix itforums.xbox.com/.../2081022.aspx

If something else then please post the error
  7. tRiP3l Win User

He is no longer able to download the free version. So at this point he isn't going to try to download it. He was trying to get the free version that was available during the first few weeks of this month.
  8. tRiP3l Win User

Is there a way he could still get the game for free?
Thema:

Unable to download dirt 3

1. Unable to download dirt 3 - Similar Threads - Unable download dirt

2. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  4. unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I select a game with game pass, I'm redirected to the join screen. I checked and it is the beta app that's installed. I have logged out and rebooted...
  5. Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3: I am currently trying to download The Outer Worlds from the windows store to my D drive, but the download gets immediately stopped and I receive this error 0x80073CF3, with the message "Wait a few...
  6. Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3: Hi there, Since the Games with Gold rolled out, I have been unable to buy and download Ninja Gaiden 3 RE. Currently I'm holding an Ultimate Pass, and I've been able to download the others games...
  7. Unable to download XBox 360 Games with Gold since September

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download XBox 360 Games with Gold since September: So for MANY years I had no problems downloading the XBox 360 Games with Gold titles via xbox.com, which I had to because on console I am forced to register a credit card instead of Paypal, just...
  8. Unable to download Dirt Showdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Dirt Showdown: My son was unable to download Dirt Showdown earlier this month. He told me that he kept getting 'Unable to Download' error. His gamertag is wolfmonster14. Is there something we can do to get him...
  9. I was unable to download Dirt Showdown during the Free Games with Gold Period of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was unable to download Dirt Showdown during the Free Games with Gold Period of ...: Hi, I was unable to download Dirt Showdown during the Free Games with Gold Period of 01/01-01/15/2016 due to a system error and now it's too late to attempt downloading it again. Customer Service...
  10. Unable to que or download dirt 3 to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to que or download dirt 3 to xbox one: I went out and purchased my free version of dirt 3 on my xbox gold account at the beginning of November and have been waiting for it to download since then. It shows up as purchased in my...