Unable to download from Microsoft store and gamepass

Discus and support Unable to download from Microsoft store and gamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi bought two ultimate game passes and a disc game (mafia 3) a few days ago, I have stacked them on my xbox one, and everytime I try to update said... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SitDownPro3376, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Unable to download from Microsoft store and gamepass

Hi bought two ultimate game passes and a disc game (mafia 3) a few days ago, I have stacked them on my xbox one, and everytime I try to update said game it is saying installation failed, also I am unable to download from the Microsoft store or game pass
    store as as soon as I select install it says error almost immediately. My xbox is up to date with its current update, the Internet connection is brilliant, I'm in correct profile and my xbox live status is good, as I'm able to play games I had previously downloaded,
    I have tried resetting the Internet hub, I have tried restarting my xbox via controller and turning xbox off at the console by holding on button for 18 seconds, leaving it for a few minutes then restarting, anf finally I have reset the xbox one (choosing to
    keep apps and games) and still I'm having these problems. Can anybody suggest what the problem might be that's causing this and if so what to do about it? Thank you to anyone who can help

:)

SitDownPro3376, Feb 9, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Sharing Games Pass Problem Cracking Me Up!

have the account with gamepass set to home xbox. if you are still unable to access gamepass you should be able to download directly from the store.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

Hello!

The gamepass app and steam are different launchers. Then you need to download the game again in the Microsoft Store and run it through the gamepass app.
  5. Ljax1989 Win User

Xbox Game Pass (PC Beta) Sign-In Issue

Thats great for you at least.

But, can I download games from Gamepass from the Microsoft / Windows store? I wasn't aware that I could.

Thus is my issue and therefore I cannot play lol.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

PES 2020 on game pass..

Hi LeonidasJB,

It appears to be the full game in the GamePass area for me. You may want to give downloading it another try from the GamePass area of the store/dashboard.
Thema:

1. Unable to download from Microsoft store and gamepass - Similar Threads - Unable download Microsoft

2. Xbox(Beta) For windows 10 UNABLE TO CONFIGURE DOWNLOAD LOCATION

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(Beta) For windows 10 UNABLE TO CONFIGURE DOWNLOAD LOCATION: After scouring the forums as well as other external sources, I've been unaccomplished in finding how to download a game from this wicked launcher. Any other source for gaming applies a function...
  3. Unable to download again Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download again Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD: Hello, I have bought Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD in 2014 on my Xbox 360 (this one : https://marketplace.xbox.com/fr-fr/Product/Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater-HD/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841124a). I am...
  4. Xbox One S Unable To Download/Update Games And Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Unable To Download/Update Games And Apps: My Xbox One S is unable to download or update games and apps. It will say installing for awhile (no download speed shown) and then installation stopped. The profile logged in is correct, the...
  5. Modern Warfare Deluxe edition deleted itself, unable to re download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Deluxe edition deleted itself, unable to re download: I haven’t played Multiplayer in some time, if i get on Modern Warfare its been for warzone only. I noticed that i couldn’t play today because multiplayer and the campaign need to be downloaded......
  6. Windows 10 Game Pass Unable to Download Halo

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Game Pass Unable to Download Halo: Hi, whenever I try to download Halo MCC, it gets to about 233MB before stopping and giving me an error. This is the only game I get any errors with, I can download Gears of War 4, Shadow of War...
  7. Xbox Indsider Pending update - unable to download games. Connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Indsider Pending update - unable to download games. Connected?: [IMG] Sorry - bit of a confusing title, but I'm having a range of issues - Firstly, my Insider seems to be stuck on Pending Update, which I only found after trying to troubleshoot why my xbox...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - New Computer, Unable to Download from Microsoft Store: Hi! I switched computers and am trying to find my Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I had it from when I installed Win 10, I had redeemed it on my other computer. I'm still using the same...
  9. Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Outer Worlds off Microsoft Store (PC): Hey everyone, hopefully someone can help me out with this. I've been trying to download Outer Worlds off the Microsoft Store for two days now. I've tried clearing my cache, checked for any...
  10. Unable to download themes on Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download themes on Microsoft solitaire collection: I am unable to download themes on the microsoft solitaire collections that I used to have. I have gone to the faq and attempted to rest the cache but the issue continues saying cache is damaged. I...