Unable to download game

Discus and support Unable to download game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to download a game through redeem code on the 25th December. It continued for a while than at about 40% it stopped and wrote that it can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StripedGold7, Dec 28, 2014.

1. StripedGold7
    StripedGold7 Guest

Unable to download game

I tried to download a game through redeem code on the 25th December. It continued for a while than at about 40% it stopped and wrote that it can not download game. I could not restart downloading because it said the same code has already been used, but I
    did not find it in download games either. Please help me, what can I do now? Besides my Xbox Live Gold membership terminated on the 26th December.

:)

StripedGold7, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Unable to download games

NM. I needed an XB1 Gold membership. Purchased! Unable to download game :D

TexanRage1967, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Benoit W
    Benoit W Guest
    Unable to download games

Rеstаrt thе systеm

Yоu саn rеsеt yоur mоdеm аnd rоutеr by unplugging pоwеr tо bоth fоr аrоund 15 sесоnds. Whеn rеstоring pоwеr, plug thе mоdеm in first, аnd thеn wаit fоr аll оf thе lights оn thе mоdеm tо соmе up. Whеn thоsе аrе аll асtivе, plug in thе rоutеr. Оnсе thоsе lights аrе flаshing nоrmаlly, gо аhеаd аnd sign intо Xbоx LIVЕ, аnd try yоur dоwnlоаd аgаin.

Benoit W, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Orion368 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I was able to download the free with gold game. Unable to download Borderlands 2 with MSP.
  5. VigneshRao Win User

Destiny Demo

I purchased this game. But unable to download now. I can not download this game and not showing this game in my xbox marketplace to download again. Need help
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to download a game

Since you're on a child account, you will have to make the purchase on a 360 console.

If the age of your account is 18 or over, you would want to look into promotion your account to an adult account. If it's under 18, you would still be considered to be a child account.
  7. XxXxfafnirXxXx Win User

unable to download games

Thank you, but it did not worked, I tried to delete the caché but it kept on the same, the problem was with my profile because after the download issue, everytime i tried to enter an app or a game it logged out automatically, so i deleted the profile and
    re-downloaded it and everything went normal again, even the download issue.

Again, thank you for the info thee elf.
  8. ngocphi Win User

unable to download games

Just keep the screen active dont browse other games or play angamr just wait at the download screen
Thema:

Unable to download game

1. Unable to download game - Similar Threads - Unable download game

2. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  3. Unable to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games: Have tried downloading Age of Empires one and two from my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it just says starting download for a few minutes then says error Code: 0x80080005 Please help...
  4. Game Pass on PC, Unable to Download New State of Decay Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC, Unable to Download New State of Decay Update: So when reading the faqs on the State of Decay 2 Juggernaut update, it said that I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it fresh for the update to work and use my saves that I've been sharing...
  5. Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game: Hi All, want to check if anyone has a solution for the problem here. Have been trying to install the console system updates, but it always get stuck for hours and I have to hard restart the...
  6. Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.: My new games and updates will not download. The download starts but then stops and receive notification that something went wrong. Message informs me to give it another try and if this happens...
  7. Unable to download games from Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to download games from Game Pass app: I am unable to download games from the game pass app. I've tried troubleshooting it. I have read all of the issues everyone else is having. Please help me fix this!!...
  8. Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Batman Telltale series? It is showing on this months free games for gold. When I access game summary screen it is showing available at 100%...
  9. Unable to download/install games

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download/install games: Okay so I was in the Alpha ring (I just updated myself to go back into Skip Ahead to try and fix the following issue) None of my games will install, I have enough space, Apps still install, but...
  10. Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting: Hey guys, after days of googling and trying to reach Microsoft Support via Chat (which just always breaks down saying "too many authentication attempts, try again later") I hope maybe someone...