Unable to download games from Game Pass app

Discus and support Unable to download games from Game Pass app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am unable to download games from the game pass app. I've tried troubleshooting it. I have read all of the issues everyone else is having. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SilentStucho, Feb 7, 2020.

1. SilentStucho
    SilentStucho Guest

I am unable to download games from the game pass app. I've tried troubleshooting it. I have read all of the issues everyone else is having. Please help me fix this!!

:)

SilentStucho, Feb 7, 2020
  2. OneyeInDarkness Win User

May I ask what game you are having trouble downloading onto your xbox?
  3. SilentStucho Win User

I just reinstalled Game Pass twice on my phone. Its current on updates. So is my Xbox.
  4. SilentStucho Win User

I've tried queuing not on wifi as well with no luck. And besides, in the Game Pass app settings I can go to manage my console, see my games that I have on there and uninstall my games too.
  5. OneyeInDarkness Win User

I'll be honest. It may be an internet connection issue. Like your phone is simply just refusing to connect to your xbox with via the wifi. This is just a suggest if you haven't tried. You could restart your internet, or disconnect the wifi from both devices
    an reconnect them. That may be the issue. I hope that may help you.
  6. SilentStucho Win User

No. If you look at some of my reply's so far, I've gone through most of the issues I've seen. No error messages though.
Thema:

1. Unable to download games from Game Pass app - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. Unable to play game downloaded from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play game downloaded from xbox live: Hi I'm having 2 issues with my xbox 360. I'm unable to access the app store therefore I'm unable to download apps. Also I downloaded a game for my 360 to which im unable to play it....
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC not recognizing drives, unable to download in store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not recognizing drives, unable to download in store: Hello! I have gamepass ultimate. I am trying to install flight simulator to my computer but am having no luck. When I try to do so with the xbox app, it doesn't list a drive to install to, and...
  4. So unable to download games that people i gameshare with

in XboX Insiders
    So unable to download games that people i gameshare with: As stated when I check the store it states I own the games but can't download them when I actually click on them and they don't show in my library. Is this a insider issue or is that just how they...
  5. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  6. Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see game price/ difficult to purchase games that I've downloaded via Game Pass: There's been many a time where I've been curious about how much a game that I've already downloaded via Game Pass would cost to buy to own. But whenever I search for said game, where the price...
  7. Unable to download a game to my PC that I have already purchased on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download a game to my PC that I have already purchased on Xbox: Hi, I'm trying to get ARK: Survival on my PC and I already have it on Xbox One, but whenever I got to the Microsoft Store on my PC, it is telling me that I have to purchase the game again at full...
  8. Unable to download games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download games on Xbox 360: I recently found my xbox 360 and i want to play Saint Row The Third on it. But when i go to download history it says some content is unavailable. I know that the game is there because when i go...
  9. Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a: The only game that runs is Roblox. All currently free-to-play games with this month's Gold Pass do not launch, instead bring up a message box with the error: Sign in or renew the...
  10. unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3: iv been trying to download phatasy star from the windows app store but i keep getting the 0x80073CF3 code iv tried every fix i could find online if anyone could help that would be great...