Unable to download games from Game Pass app

Discus and support Unable to download games from Game Pass app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am unable to download games from the game pass app. I've tried troubleshooting it. I have read all of the issues everyone else is having. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SilentStucho, Feb 7, 2020.

1. SilentStucho
    SilentStucho Guest

I am unable to download games from the game pass app. I've tried troubleshooting it. I have read all of the issues everyone else is having. Please help me fix this!!

:)

SilentStucho, Feb 7, 2020
  2. OneyeInDarkness Win User

May I ask what game you are having trouble downloading onto your xbox?
  3. SilentStucho Win User

I just reinstalled Game Pass twice on my phone. Its current on updates. So is my Xbox.
  4. SilentStucho Win User

I've tried queuing not on wifi as well with no luck. And besides, in the Game Pass app settings I can go to manage my console, see my games that I have on there and uninstall my games too.
  5. OneyeInDarkness Win User

I'll be honest. It may be an internet connection issue. Like your phone is simply just refusing to connect to your xbox with via the wifi. This is just a suggest if you haven't tried. You could restart your internet, or disconnect the wifi from both devices
    an reconnect them. That may be the issue. I hope that may help you.
  6. SilentStucho Win User

No. If you look at some of my reply's so far, I've gone through most of the issues I've seen. No error messages though.
Thema:

1. Unable to download games from Game Pass app - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Batman Telltale series? It is showing on this months free games for gold. When I access game summary screen it is showing available at 100%...
  3. Unable to download/install games

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download/install games: Okay so I was in the Alpha ring (I just updated myself to go back into Skip Ahead to try and fix the following issue) None of my games will install, I have enough space, Apps still install, but...
  4. Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting: Hey guys, after days of googling and trying to reach Microsoft Support via Chat (which just always breaks down saying "too many authentication attempts, try again later") I hope maybe someone...
  5. Unable to download a gifted digital game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download a gifted digital game?: Hello there, I bought and gifted Yooka-Laylee for my cousin's XBox One recently and over the Christmas holidays we tried to download the game to their console, but after redeeming the code on the...
  6. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...
  7. Unable to download game I already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download game I already purchased: My copy of Forza Motorsport 7 was failing to launch, so I decided to try and reinstall the game, but it says I don't own it. The license transfer tool is also not were it usually is, do I have no...
  8. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  9. 使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...

in XBoX on Windows
    使用xbox for pc下载游戏后无法启动,显示错误代码: 0x803F8001[Unable to launch after downloading game using...: 购买xbox game pass后用xbox for pc下载完会免游戏始终 法启动,卸载重装也 法解决,一直显示当前在 的账户中不可用,错误代 : 0x803F8001,请问应该如何解决,感谢! [Translation - After purchasing xbox game pass, downloading with xbox for pc will prevent the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...