Unable to download games

Discus and support Unable to download games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I was unable to download Minecraft from Xbox app in my laptop I have 500Gb left in my disk and my net is also not bad it is stuck at 0%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amsphor, May 28, 2022.

1. Amsphor
    Amsphor Guest

Unable to download games

Unable to download games [​IMG]
    I was unable to download Minecraft from Xbox app in my laptop I have 500Gb left in my disk and my net is also not bad

it is stuck at 0%

:)

Amsphor, May 28, 2022
  2. Orion368 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I was able to download the free with gold game. Unable to download Borderlands 2 with MSP.
  3. VigneshRao Win User

Destiny Demo

I purchased this game. But unable to download now. I can not download this game and not showing this game in my xbox marketplace to download again. Need help
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to download a game

Since you're on a child account, you will have to make the purchase on a 360 console.

If the age of your account is 18 or over, you would want to look into promotion your account to an adult account. If it's under 18, you would still be considered to be a child account.
  5. XxXxfafnirXxXx Win User

unable to download games

Thank you, but it did not worked, I tried to delete the caché but it kept on the same, the problem was with my profile because after the download issue, everytime i tried to enter an app or a game it logged out automatically, so i deleted the profile and
    re-downloaded it and everything went normal again, even the download issue.

Again, thank you for the info thee elf.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Unable to download game.

Certain games are region locked while others aren't. You will always have trouble with region locked content if your info isn't correct.
Thema:

Unable to download games

1. Unable to download games - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. Unable to download/update GamePass games since Windows 11 rollback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download/update GamePass games since Windows 11 rollback: After upgrading and quickly rolling back from Windows 11 I can no longer download or update games I have owned in the past if they live on Drive D:. I keep getting Error 0x800701b1 for anything on...
  3. Unable to download games from game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games from game pass: When trying to download a game from game pass "unknown available" appears when trying to select a drive to install it on. There seems to be an update my PC does not have which it does not want...
  4. Xbox PC App completely locks up: unable to play or download games, blank screen, only...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC App completely locks up: unable to play or download games, blank screen, only...: I am on Windows 10, 21H2. This issue started popping up after a reinstall of the Xbox app along with the Gaming Services (removed via PowerShell command a while ago, reinstalled today). I had...
  5. Unable to download games from the Xbox app on pc (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download games from the Xbox app on pc (windows 10): hello, I am unable to download any games (other than Astroneer for some reason.) from the Xbox app on pc (windows 10) I get the error code 0x00000001. I have performed every fix that I have found...
  6. Unable to download the game from xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download the game from xbox pc app: When I click install, just this shows up....There is lot space in the d drive which is set default for downloads already and so the install button is unclickable....and I cannot install...
  7. Xbox Game Pass app unable to download any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app unable to download any games: I have done all the step listed on official website, and on these forums and What I have found online. Even if in rare cases it starts the download it will give an error mid completion [img]...
  8. Why is solitaire daily game not a available message says unable to download internet down...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is solitaire daily game not a available message says unable to download internet down...: Solitaire daily game will not open due download error event game loads ok seems to be a repeat problem of Jan 21 82229684-da1a-41c9-8c06-ba901f89645b
  9. Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved): Did not have 2-step verification to help decrease complexity, we tried changing to a simpler/shorter password to enter. Unfortunately this did not work no matter how much we tried the new...
  10. Xbox 360 unable to download games I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 unable to download games I have purchased: I am trying to download a couple of Spider-Man games I purchased digitally on my xbox 360 in 2013. I have the order numbers and have confirmed they show up under my billings page. However, they...