Unable to download Halo Wars 2 for PC

Discus and support Unable to download Halo Wars 2 for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I owned Halo Wars 2 for xbox one but on the game page, option to download for windows 10 is not there. There are three game pages pages. Halo Wars 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by x CH0SEN 1 x, Aug 12, 2019.

1. x CH0SEN 1 x
    x CH0SEN 1 x Guest

I owned Halo Wars 2 for xbox one but on the game page, option to download for windows 10 is not there. There are three game pages pages. Halo Wars 2, standard edition, and complete edition. I can buy standard and complete editions but the regular Halo Wars
    2 page said "not sold separately."

Any help would be appreciated. I searched everywhere and couldn't find any solutions.

:)

x CH0SEN 1 x, Aug 12, 2019
  2. x CH0SEN 1 x Win User

Hello Chosen,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Have you tried going through the companion app to your Library and download from there? Also, can go to start, all apps, and the game should show up there. Make sure you are signed into the PC with the
    same account as the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
    You don't need to be signed in to the pc with the same account, but you must be signed in to the Microsoft store with the same account at the xbox purchase. Also it only works for digital copies as Play Anywhere, disc copies don't work.

I have the physical disc ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2 with all the DLCs. You're telling me that I cannot download it for Windows because it is a physical disc? Extremely disappointed. Why should I have to pay addition 60 dollars to get the Complete Edition
    (Digital) for just to play it on PC? I already owned the same game and paid for it already. It just doesn't make any sense :(
  3. IRB Win User

Hello Chosen,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Have you tried going through the companion app to your Library and download from there? Also, can go to start, all apps, and the game should show up there. Make sure you are signed into the PC with the

Thanks,

Brad
    You don't need to be signed in to the pc with the same account, but you must be signed in to the Microsoft store with the same account at the xbox purchase. Also it only works for digital copies as Play Anywhere, disc copies don't work.
  4. IRB Win User

It is because you bought the xbox version not the pc version. You only get one copy.

The benefit of the digital edition is that you get both copies with play anywhere.

Sorry, you won't be able to play the pc version unless you buy a digital copy.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Chosen,

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Sanana94 Win User

Still No Definitive Edition Code

halo wars 2 ultimate edition includes Halo wars DE. You should be able to find and download the game under ready to install on my games and apps on your xbox one!

On PC check the Halo app or the Download and install page on the store!
Thema:

1. Unable to download Halo Wars 2 for PC - Similar Threads - Unable download Halo

2. Unable to download Daytona USA on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Daytona USA on Xbox One: Hello Everyone, I am unable to download the Xbox One version of Daytona USA. It was originally an Xbox 360 game and is stated on multiple backwards compatible lists to be available for purchase...
  3. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  4. Xbox one backwards compatibility. Unable to download profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatibility. Unable to download profile.: recently i went to play supreme commander 2 which has always worked for me, however recently when i went to play, it said getting xbox 360 info at the beggining for about 5 mins and then it went...
  5. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...
  6. Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.: I cannot download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC), which I have access to through Xbox Game Pass for PC. I receive error code 0x803f8001, but the support page for this error code only gives...
  7. Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**: So i have the game pass trial and i wanted to get halo wars definitive edition on my PC. I am able to download and install on the Xbox one but when i view the PC version of the Microsoft app it...
  8. Redeemed but unable to download Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed but unable to download Halo 5: Hi I just bought the Xbox One Halo 5 package. Done the setup and also redeemed the Halo 5 code. But somehow I'm still unable to download the game for free. Deleted the profile and reinstalled...
  9. Halo Reach. Unable to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach. Unable to download.: I am unable to download this game. Try several times yesterday (16/09/2014) and today I got the same error. The game start downloading just fine, and then when around 80% is done it just throw me...
  10. Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again": I own the Halo 3 multiplayer disc, but also claimed Halo 3 while it was free as I didn't have the campaign disc. I really would like to install my Halo 3 multiplayer disc, but it only gives me the...