Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold

Discus and support Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game or add-on you are having issues with: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Thief, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel Date you bought the content:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hotwing10, Jun 17, 2015.

1. hotwing10
    hotwing10 Guest

Game or add-on you are having issues with: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Thief, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Date you bought the content: Witcher: Between 1/16/14-1/31/15, Thief: 6/16/15, Army of Two: Between 4/16/15-4/30/15

Purchased with points or credit card: Games With Gold Free Purchase

Specific issue you are having: None of the games will download, queuing the download simply shows Pending, and shortly after informs me the game cannot be downloaded. I had cleaned out my hard drive (250 GB) and deleted the data attached to
    all three games, and have moved the xbox closer to the router. Currently Thief is downloading, but they other two titles inform me that I must purchase the games again for full price.

Any error code or message you are receiving: ___ is unable to be downloaded

Additional Information: In the past I have been able to download many titles from games with gold, including Tomb Raider, Dungeon Defenders, and Battleblock Theater. I waited until now to download The Witcher 2, Thief, Army of Two, and Tomb
    Raider as I did not have a hard drive until recently and my Xbox's base storage is only 8 GB. Tomb Raider downloaded without any problems, and, as stated before, Thief is currently downloading and the issue seems to have been resolved for that game.

:)

hotwing10, Jun 17, 2015
  2. Unable to download games with gold titles

[table][tr][td]We have been unable to download the last 2 "games with gold" games..up until this have been able to get them previously ok, just Mafia last month and this month F1 will not download..Select it online, then go to xbox it appears in downloads as 0% then after about 20-30secs the popup says "unable to download F1 2013" and it drops from the list...everything else online works fine, checked all system/network settings, system check says are all ok, can still play online ok and download other live content that is paid for like CoD:AW content etc all comes fine, can download other games that are paid for too, just cant download any "games with gold" stuff.... thought maybe last month there might have been a problem as MS end with Mafia, but for it to happen again maybe not??Could it be anything to do with the profile settings?Have tried all I can think of, deleted XBL cache and system cache etc, rebooted router, tried on wifi and wired....Anyone know why its suddenly stopped and how to get it downloading games with gold again??[/td][/tr][/table]

BossDragon2008, Jun 17, 2015
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Help with recent Xbox Live game

Hey there Lavazod.

Are you referring to a Games with Gold title? Unfortunately once a month's Games with Gold ends you would be unable to download that game again. It sounds like you previously owned the first Borderlands and were unable to get Borderlands 2 when it was available.
    Apologies for any confusion!

Mister Maka, Jun 17, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

It's Xbox Live. Try again later. Delete the download from your HDD and try it again. Why doesn't a moderator pin a topic telling people to try again? It's the same topic every two weeks by different people.

Irixion, Jun 17, 2015
  5. Irixion Win User

It's Xbox Live. Try again later. Delete the download from your HDD and try it again. Why doesn't a moderator pin a topic telling people to try again? It's the same topic every two weeks by different people.
  6. drexton209 Win User

Failed download with Tron: Evolution on the Xbox One

I have downloaded games with gold in the past withou issue. Why would this one title be any different? The error I am getting is that this game cannot be purchased at this time and to try again.
  7. BasicConduct Win User

On Demand Purchases (Fallout 3 / Trivial Pursuit)

Yes I know that I can download previous purchases through my history, also with other games I can redownload them through the marketplace if previously purchases except for these two titles.

At the time of purchase I completed the downloads to play these games obviously. I have purchased quiet a few Games on Demand games through the past year or more and only these two titles are giving me grief. I have downloaded them on my console.

The only problem being that I can not play if my Xbox console is offline (Not connected to live) I don't have the problem with any other GoD game.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Help with recent Xbox Live game

Hey there Lavazod.

Are you referring to a Games with Gold title? Unfortunately once a month's Games with Gold ends you would be unable to download that game again. It sounds like you previously owned the first Borderlands and were unable to get Borderlands 2 when it was available.
    Apologies for any confusion!
  9. Teriana-42955788-059 Win User

16 hours later and Dragon Age is only 28% installed.....

I've noticed the download on all games have been pretty slow the past few days. The servers are probably overloaded with pre-downloads and purchases of big titles coming out this week.

I would double check your download speed through your internet provider though, to make sure there isn't another issue!
Thema:

1. Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold - Similar Threads - Unable download past

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  3. unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I select a game with game pass, I'm redirected to the join screen. I checked and it is the beta app that's installed. I have logged out and rebooted...
  4. Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game from the windows store Error 0x80073CF3: I am currently trying to download The Outer Worlds from the windows store to my D drive, but the download gets immediately stopped and I receive this error 0x80073CF3, with the message "Wait a few...
  5. Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Ninja Gaiden 3: Hi there, Since the Games with Gold rolled out, I have been unable to buy and download Ninja Gaiden 3 RE. Currently I'm holding an Ultimate Pass, and I've been able to download the others games...
  6. Unable to download XBox 360 Games with Gold since September

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download XBox 360 Games with Gold since September: So for MANY years I had no problems downloading the XBox 360 Games with Gold titles via xbox.com, which I had to because on console I am forced to register a credit card instead of Paypal, just...
  7. Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-download Amazon Prime Video app on Xbox 360: I’m in the UK and have an Xbox 360. I had to delete my Amazon Prime Video app, because I needed to change Amazon accounts and it wouldn’t allow me to log out of the app (just kept saying error,...
  8. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  9. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...
  10. Unable to play any downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any downloaded games offline: Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E. The problem is that I bought quite a few...