Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2

Discus and support Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new Xbox one S. I got a pre-owned Black Ops 2. I inserted the disk, downloaded the game, and launched it. When opening the game, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyClegg, Dec 3, 2019.

1. KyClegg
    KyClegg Guest

I recently bought a new Xbox one S. I got a pre-owned Black Ops 2. I inserted the disk, downloaded the game, and launched it. When opening the game, it asks me to download an Xbox live profile. When I enter my credentials, it tells me that there was a problem
    with the credentials I provided. So I changed my password a couple times with no luck. I un-installed the game and borrowed a friend's disc and re-installed it. Still having the same issue. Microsoft says it's an Activision problem, Activision says it's a
    Microsoft. So I am currently stuck. I'm able to use my xbox live profile on other games, so I'm not sure if the problem is unique to this game, or backwards compatible games in general. What's odd, is my friend can download his profile just fine. Only mine
    isn't working.

Has anyone had this problem before?

:)

KyClegg, Dec 3, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

This I am assuming is the Black Ops 2 Backwards compatible game that you are trying to play on the One.

First make sure your password is not longer than 16 characters the 360s including the emulator on the Ones do not like passwords longer than 16

Second if you have 2 factor authentication setup on your account you would need to use your app password and not your regular password.
  3. KyClegg Win User

Thanks for the reply. These were also things that Microsoft support had me verify. Still no luck. :(
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Can sign in online on 360 with disc but not Xbox One?

Hey there MIGHTY ACCORN87.

Do you only have this issue of signing in with Black Ops 2 or is it across all of your Xbox One? If it's just within Black Ops 2, try redownloading your profile on the Xbox 360 side of things by pressing both the manu and view button and selecting 'Download
    Profile'.
  5. nucl3arboNg Win User

Help setting up a live account on a 360...

Got it going with some help from a Black Ops 2 forum. Just used the "download profile" option and it worked like a charm :)
  6. bronsontn Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!
Thema:

1. Unable to download profile to Black Ops 2 - Similar Threads - Unable download profile

2. Xbox one backwards compatibility. Unable to download profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one backwards compatibility. Unable to download profile.: recently i went to play supreme commander 2 which has always worked for me, however recently when i went to play, it said getting xbox 360 info at the beggining for about 5 mins and then it went...
  3. Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x: When playing xbox 360 games on xbox one i am unable to log in to the 360 xbox live account. Therefore i'm unable to save games etc. i tried several times to download the profile but system is...
  4. Unable to download Xbox360 profile to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Xbox360 profile to Xbox One: Right so long story short, trying to play the original Assassin's Creed which is an older 360 game which i have downloaded/installed and boots up into the 360 emulator on the system however when...
  5. Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.: Hi All Have searched far and wide and spent many hours trying to resolve this without much success. Connected via NBN FTTN with Telstra on Standard Evening Speed plan (avg 45Mbps download)...
  6. Unable to download game profile to x-box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download game profile to x-box 360: I’ve tried to access my game profile through my XBox 360 multiple times, but have been unsuccessful. I tried following all the troubleshooting offered by support. I want to access some purchased...
  7. Unable to download puzzles also unable to correct incorrect information on my account profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download puzzles also unable to correct incorrect information on my account profile.: I've deleted and reloaded game twice. I've depleted all gold bars several times. I was hoping this would be resolved but several months have passed and nothing has changed except I'm about through...
  8. Unable to download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download profile: For the love of god can someone please tell me why I can't download my profile from Xbox live before I throw it out the window ... I've been on to support 3 times! I've recreated password -...
  9. Unable to download new profile, get 80150016 xbox live error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download new profile, get 80150016 xbox live error: Xbox 360. Bought game and needed a live Gold account. Bought 1 year Gold membership. Tied child account to parent account. Parent account already on the Xbox showing "Live". Worked with Support...
  10. XBox 360: Unable to update by any method, download profiles, or play games; plus corrupt ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360: Unable to update by any method, download profiles, or play games; plus corrupt ...: A couple of days ago an update failed with status code 4467 0000 3080 0502 8007 0570, which I have not been able to find on the error code list. Then, games started freezing during loading....