unable to download user created playlists

Discus and support unable to download user created playlists in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help?? Purchased Battleblock Theatre and can't access Furbottoms Features. Getting a message saying 'a signed in user is not allowed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rachet11232216, Aug 31, 2014.

1. unable to download user created playlists

Can anyone help?? Purchased Battleblock Theatre and can't access Furbottoms Features. Getting a message saying 'a signed in user is not allowed to download user created playlists'

:)

Rachet11232216, Aug 31, 2014
  2. nea1500
    nea1500 Guest
    unable to download playlist

Im unable to download my playlist to my phone. It continue to say sending but will never download

nea1500, Aug 31, 2014
  3. unable to download playlist

Hi Nea! Sorry to hear about the syncing troubles. I trust you have already power cycled (turn off then on) your phone? Where did you originally create this playlist? Also, what make/model is your Windows Phone? Let us know, thanks!

Mister Ohnaka, Aug 31, 2014
  4. unable to download user created playlists

I'm having the same problem I can't access any of that stuff and I have no idea why unable to download user created playlists :(

Immortal 5pirit, Nov 16, 2014
  5. Immortal 5pirit Win User

I'm having the same problem I can't access any of that stuff and I have no idea why :(
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

unable to download playlist

Hi Nea! Sorry to hear about the syncing troubles. I trust you have already power cycled (turn off then on) your phone? Where did you originally create this playlist? Also, what make/model is your Windows Phone? Let us know, thanks!
  7. ModestElf Win User

Rebuilding Master Chief in Halo 4

so wait, we have a user create map playlist now? I wasnt aware of that

where can I find this awesome playlist?
  8. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

[quote user="ModestElf"]

so wait, we have a user create map playlist now? I wasnt aware of that

where can I find this awesome playlist?

[/quote]

I havent played Reach mp in a while but the last time I played it was called "community playlist" or something like that. They were constantly putting new user created maps into this playlist. Usually 10 new maps at a time. Then the communtiy could vote
    on the maps they liked and those got put into the other playlists. It was one of the best additions to the Halo multiplayer. It allowed ANYONE to create a map, and get it put into the playlist for others to try out. Brilliant idea by 343 studios. Bungie
    should have done this years ago.
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Whoaaa I guess you REALLY haven't played in a long time. First of all, Bungie WERE the ones who implemented the community playlists, and they were retired a loooong time ago. Sometime last summer if I'm not mistaken.

[/quote]

343 created that community playlist AFTER Bungie left Halo Reach. In fact it was long after the first map pack, which was also created by 343 studios. Not Bungie.

I played about a month ago and that playlist was still available. If Bungie.net would load, I could check my stats. or you could actually look at the stats for me if that site loads for you. I keep getting a "windows live ID" error.

Even if that user community playlist is gone, I bet some of those user made maps are in the other playlists.
Thema:

1. unable to download user created playlists - Similar Threads - unable download user

2. I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC: I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried...
  3. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...
  4. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  5. Unable to download games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games: Have tried downloading Age of Empires one and two from my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it just says starting download for a few minutes then says error Code: 0x80080005 Please help...
  6. Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC: Hey I recently purchased Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store and installed it fine on my home PC now I'd like to install on my Laptop for when I'm away with work...
  7. Game Pass on PC, Unable to Download New State of Decay Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass on PC, Unable to Download New State of Decay Update: So when reading the faqs on the State of Decay 2 Juggernaut update, it said that I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it fresh for the update to work and use my saves that I've been sharing...
  8. Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One unable to download system update or install any type of game: Hi All, want to check if anyone has a solution for the problem here. Have been trying to install the console system updates, but it always get stuck for hours and I have to hard restart the...
  9. Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.: My new games and updates will not download. The download starts but then stops and receive notification that something went wrong. Message informs me to give it another try and if this happens...
  10. New Xbox One Users unable to download 360 games (games w/gold; 360 codes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox One Users unable to download 360 games (games w/gold; 360 codes): Ok.. so, seeing this happen to quite a few folks (new users that NEVER used an xbox 360)... They try to purchase a BC game and download it to their Xbox One or they try to redeem a code and it...