Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass

Discus and support Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently I am unable to download the Xbox app and Game pass on my Galaxy S9. I had uninstalled them because they would not work properly, even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twoshawns, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Twoshawns
    Twoshawns Guest

Currently I am unable to download the Xbox app and Game pass on my Galaxy S9. I had uninstalled them because they would not work properly, even though they had worked on my IPhone 11. Whenever I go to the play store page to download Xbox or game pass it only shows try again. Where as any other app on the play store is downloadable. I have restarted my phone and the last time there was an update was in August. So I wanted to know if at this point is my phone just out of date and I am no longer able to use the service or could it be something else.

:)

Twoshawns, Nov 26, 2021
  2. robertlachapelle1 Win User

game pass BETA (game installing and then failing)

(Solution) I worked with support on this and ended up having to install game on a different drive. This is because the download got corrupted and the file is still in the downloads for the game pass app.

I was unable to delete the files in this location: DeliveryOptimization\Cache.
  3. Twoshawns Win User

Okay I figured out that issue with Google, but ran into a new one where I can’t reach login.live.com when logging in on both apps
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sure, that's an issue with the network or phone cache, you could try a different network, or delete the cache of the phone and of both apps on the apps configuration
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Twoshawns! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You would need to contact Google support in this regard as if the phone was outdated the Google play app will let you know about that, you can also try to reset the phone and delete the cache on the Google play app
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

Thema:

1. Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unable download app

2. Unable to pre-download Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre-download Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app for PC: I just got a subscription to Game Pass for pc the other day and started to pre-install FH5 on my computer. I got about 40GB downloaded but stopped it so I could go to bed. The next day, I opened...
  3. unable to download the Forza Horizon 5 in xbox app and Micorsoft store from my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download the Forza Horizon 5 in xbox app and Micorsoft store from my PC: Both Xbox and Micorsoft store app shows error while downloading, with a error code 0x80070424 from xbox app, Error code 0x00000000 from Microsofe store. cancel download will make the progress...
  4. Unable to send Xbox clips downloaded from the Xbox App t

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to send Xbox clips downloaded from the Xbox App t: I was able to download and send clips just fine Friday morning, but Friday afternoon none of my messages with go through. This affects my iPad too which is only connected to WiFi. I contacted...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on xbox app on PC and unable to download games + not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on xbox app on PC and unable to download games + not...: So I just got my xbox game pass ultimate and I had previously the normal game pass and it was working ok-ish. I resubscribed into the ultimate pass with a discount and got it and was excited to...
  6. Unable to download large games on xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download large games on xbox app: Hi, I am unable to download large games through the xbox app PC, because my SSD C Drive does not have the space. I purchased another SSD with 500gb space (My D :drive SSD is also full) and have...
  7. xbox app on windows 10 unable to download pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app on windows 10 unable to download pc games: i have tried several times to download a game to my Gaming laptop with the new xbox app without success i just keep going round in a loop i get the same message see photo i have signed in...
  8. Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App: I do not have family settings enabled, yet after a recent update the Xbox app is no longer allowing me to download age restricted content. Not sure what could have gone wrong. What are the best...
  9. Unable to download the new Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download the new Xbox App: So I use the Companion App to Stream to my laptop, and then to Twitch, noticed earlier that the Xbox App is replacing the Companion App (Hopefully the Stream to PC is still there), but the App...
  10. Xbox One S Unable To Download/Update Games And Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Unable To Download/Update Games And Apps: My Xbox One S is unable to download or update games and apps. It will say installing for awhile (no download speed shown) and then installation stopped. The profile logged in is correct, the...