Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

Discus and support Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having slight trouble involved with the exporting of my current SoD saves from the 360 to the retail YOSE version on the Xbox One. My intention is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyanoticHarp9, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

I'm having slight trouble involved with the exporting of my current SoD saves from the 360 to the retail YOSE version on the Xbox One. My intention is to continue on from where I left off on the 360 to update with my recent purchase of the YOSE with the
    use of my characters from the previous save.

The problem itself consists of a statement from the SoD Menu stating that: "Failed to export save games to cloud. Please try again"

I tried narrowing down all known possibilities by:

1. Updating my Xbox Live to Gold status to make use of the cloud functionality

2. Enabling the use of the cloud storage device after some 3 hours worth of delay

3. Trying this again from the SoD menu

4. Manually uploading the save to the cloud only to have it not recognized by the Xbox One

5. Deleting the saves on both the cloud server as an attempt to bypass after multiple failures of uploading via the SoD menu

The problem itself seems so simple yet I just can't seem to figure out exactly whats causing it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

:)

CyanoticHarp9, Jan 7, 2016
  2. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest
    III Cujo III, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Power light turns solid red

No its the light on the power button.

I've decided to just wait and see what games become backwards compatible.

Hopefully i'll still be able to play the 360 versions of minecraft and state of decay on the xbox one soon as I still have saves i want to keep playing.

I'll probably miss having an actual 360 under my tv though.

Malacath, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

I too am having this issue. And have tried the same steps. I've looked everywhere I can think of online and have nothing to show for it.

Cizin-6D6FA976-78A1-4895-ACA1-50DE08E9C83E, Jan 9, 2016
  5. Trevyno101
    Trevyno101 Guest
    I am also having this problem. I had to dig my Xbox 360 out of storage and everything to transfer this save over. And behold, I've spent 2 hours trying without success, and now I have no time to play SoD YOSE. Please help Microsoft.

Trevyno101, Jan 10, 2016
  6. Gofindurbody
    Gofindurbody Guest
    I am having the same problem...Please help address this issue microsoft.

Thanks!

Gofindurbody, Jan 11, 2016
  7. Astaresan
    Astaresan Guest
    Restart the console and router for 30 minutes to eliminate the network traffic that is causing the issue.

Astaresan, Jan 12, 2016
  8. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

I had contacted Xbox support the other day and they suggested I do that. Which I did...and it still didn't work. I even tried starting a new game (backing my old on up of course) and making it to a save point and it wouldn't let me transfer the new game
    save either.

Cizin-6D6FA976-78A1-4895-ACA1-50DE08E9C83E, Jan 12, 2016
  9. Trevyno101
    Trevyno101 Guest
    I contacted Support and they weren't able to help. Guess I'll Play Breakdown and wait for Admins to respond and/or fix the issue:/

Trevyno101, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Gofindurbody Win User

I am having the same problem...Please help address this issue microsoft.

Thanks!
  11. Trevyno101 Win User

I am also having this problem. I had to dig my Xbox 360 out of storage and everything to transfer this save over. And behold, I've spent 2 hours trying without success, and now I have no time to play SoD YOSE. Please help Microsoft.
  12. Trevyno101 Win User

I contacted Support and they weren't able to help. Guess I'll Play Breakdown and wait for Admins to respond and/or fix the issue:/
  13. Cizin-6D6FA976-78A1- Win User

I had contacted Xbox support the other day and they suggested I do that. Which I did...and it still didn't work. I even tried starting a new game (backing my old on up of course) and making it to a save point and it wouldn't let me transfer the new game
    save either.
  14. Astaresan Win User

Restart the console and router for 30 minutes to eliminate the network traffic that is causing the issue.
Thema:

1. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Unable export 360

2. Unable to open Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open Halo Infinite: I tried opening Halo Infinite on PC but it gave me the pop-up “This app can’t open. Check the Store for more info about Halo Infinite.” which gave me no info. I opened it complete fine yesterday...
  3. Unable to Change Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Change Gamertag: Hi there, I'm unable to change my gamertag at the designated website https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag I do not currently own any xbox or have access to one, and cannot change it there....
  4. Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Xbox app and Game Pass: Currently I am unable to download the Xbox app and Game pass on my Galaxy S9. I had uninstalled them because they would not work properly, even though they had worked on my IPhone 11. Whenever I...
  5. Unable to make a purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to make a purchase: Unable to make a purchase because Microsoft won't accept my California zip code 51545dfb-32c3-4d2e-ae10-1cace65ad9c5
  6. Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite Sign-In (PC) unable to switch microsoft accounts.: Hi! When I first installed the game I signed into my second Xbox account, which is my main computer account, so that I could cross play while my friend played on my Xbox. It was fine and dandy...
  7. Unable to use optical output on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use optical output on Xbox One X: I have an Xbox One X connected to a gaming monitor that has built in speakers (which are horrible). However, the monitor does NOT have any audio outputs. I have a speaker setup that supports...
  8. Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC - Unable to launch Yakuza: Like a Dragon after the Advanced Installation...: This has only happened with this one specific game, the rest of the Yakuza series and the rest of the games included with Game Pass (except the ones that are already listed as non compatible) work...
  9. Unable to leave insider program on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to leave insider program on Xbox: Good Afternoon! Not sure if this is the right place, let me know if it's not! :) Recently aquired a 2nd hand xbox one x and noticed that the xbox is enrolled into the insider program. I've tried...
  10. Unable to play a XboX GamePass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play a XboX GamePass game: Any time I attempt to play a game that I got on game pass I am running into an issue. I will go to open the game and it will ask me to run the "Microsoft Store Dependency Installer", then will...