Unable to find NAT type FIXED?

Discus and support Unable to find NAT type FIXED? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I was getting that error all morning, got home from work tonight and just gave it a shot and it worked immediately. On WiFi and with decent cellular... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SeenNotScene, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Unable to find NAT type FIXED?

So I was getting that error all morning, got home from work tonight and just gave it a shot and it worked immediately. On WiFi and with decent cellular service it worked amazingly! Can't wait to try it at work tomorrow Unable to find NAT type FIXED? :D

submitted by /u/SeenNotScene
    [link] [comments]

/u/SeenNotScene, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Highland3r Win User

"The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings

"My NAT type is Open and according to that guide I should be having a problem."
    My NAT type is Open and according to that guide I should NOT be having a problem.

Editing was disabled and I was unable to correct my mistake.
  3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cannot Send Friend Request

Hey there!

Okay, it may be down to your NAT Type being strict or moderate. Have a look at the

Nat Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    to find out if you have a strict or moderate NAT Type, and how to resolve it.

Keep us posted!
  4. TaDDragonZ Win User

I have a problem

Sounds like a NAT problem, check if you or your friend is a strict NAT type or moderate. If yes you need to find a way to have a better NAT. Usually port forwarding or using a cable connection improves a lot NAT type.
  5. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Connection Issue

6. Miss Ermine Win User

I keep disconnecting from XBL parties & Games , PLEASE HELP!

Hey there! A static IP can improve some things in a connection, yeah. Let's give it a try! You can find it under SOlution 4 here: Xbox NAT Type | Xbox 360 NAT Type
Thema:

Unable to find NAT type FIXED?

1. Unable to find NAT type FIXED? - Similar Threads - Unable find NAT

2. Unable to find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone: Can someone please give me advice on how to fix this. Ive tried everything i can find online to solves this but nothing seems to work. Thanks. [img] e2eaae24-3d76-409e-97e8-aa177ac6b543
  3. (Unable to find Microphones for these people) Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Unable to find Microphones for these people) Issue: So I had come home from walmart getting a new headset because my old one had broken, and came home to it not working at all. I tried a regular headset, my new one, and earbuds, and none worked....
  4. Unable to find microphone - mic striked through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone - mic striked through: Hi everyone, I've noticed this to be quite a widespread issue. I am not able to chat but I can hear others through the tv. The mic is striked-through and I have no idea what to do next. This is...
  5. Unable to find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone: My son is now on his 4th headset, this one a genuine xbox one but a he gets is the message in the title, I see hundreds of people have this problem, I have been through all the solutions I see...
  6. Unable to find microphone for these users!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone for these users!: So like everyone one here on this forum, i’ve run into this problem on my console. I’ve done every step. From hard reseting, to a system reboot, to etc and they all don’t work. I also bought a new...
  7. XBox One S - unable to find microphone / mute / can't chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - unable to find microphone / mute / can't chat: My son is no longer able to use headset(s) with our xbox one s controller - it constantly shows as mic being muted, unable to find a microphone etc. I've tried the following suggestions online:...
  8. "we are unable to find a microphone for these people" I get this message with one but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "we are unable to find a microphone for these people" I get this message with one but not...: Hi X-Box One S (1TB). @ x genuine controllers and a wired mic (approved) item. I get the message "we are unable to find a microphone for these people" with the wired mic plugged into one, but...
  9. Arris: Unable to find wireless connections

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris: Unable to find wireless connections: Arris (Modems/Gateways): Unable to find wireless connections Sorry to hear you are having issues with wireless connections. Here is the Xbox troubleshoot page for this kind of issue. Hope this...
  10. Unable to find matches, open NAT, ports forwarded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find matches, open NAT, ports forwarded.: Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble with MW3 and all of the COD games from MW2 all the way up to Black Ops II. I'm unable to get into matches. I can be searching for a match for 20+ minutes, and...